Happy Dublin fans

Started by Mike Sheehy, August 08, 2011, 01:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Its great to see Dublin fans with a smile on their face isn't it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qapXZ0jMFro

Frank Casey

They're in much better form than when they jeered their team off the pitch two years ago.
KERRY 3:7

Kerry Mike

Dubs for Sam. Can't see them losing it now .
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

sans pessimism

Foolish to back against them now-be a lot cheaper just to give them Sam now.I'm sure Mayo,Donegal or Kerry would'nt mind 'cos they're all afraid to meet them anyway!!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Paris Murphy

Quote from: Frank Casey on August 08, 2011, 07:42:20 PM
They're in much better form than when they jeered their team off the pitch two years ago.

What shite are you smoking....?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: sans pessimism on August 08, 2011, 08:51:05 PM
Foolish to back against them now-be a lot cheaper just to give them Sam now.I'm sure Mayo,Donegal or Kerry would'nt mind 'cos they're all afraid to meet them anyway!!

Agreed. It would be foolish to back against them. Their display this past weekend would remind you of Manchester United in full flow and now that their fans have the soccer chanting down to a tee the similarities are inescapeable. Dublin are a very formidable juggernaut who are building up quite a head of steam. Donegal, Mayo, Kerry beware !

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 08, 2011, 09:54:22 PM
Quote from: sans pessimism on August 08, 2011, 08:51:05 PM

Agreed. It would be foolish to back against them. Their display this past weekend would remind you of Manchester United in full flow and now that their fans have the soccer chanting down to a tee the similarities are inescapeable. Dublin are a very formidable juggernaut who are building up quite a head of steam. Donegal, Mayo, Kerry beware !

Thats a big brush there sheehy isnt.....................your an ignorant oaf

Speaking of soccer great goal by osullivan wasnt it, Id say hes renewing his sky sports subscription as we speak, galvins maxing out the credit card on blouses

The bookies are never far off and Kerry are raging favourites to win Sam for obvious reasons

Mike Sheehy

Did you get that "impersonation" thing sorted out with the mods Paris, whoops, I mean squire_in_navy_tracksuit...

silly twit

squire_in_navy_slacks

Are u anti dublin sheehy????

Hopefully you will be posting a happy mayo fans thread soon

Farrandeelin

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 09, 2011, 09:00:31 PM
Are u anti dublin sheehy????

Hopefully you will be posting a happy mayo fans thread soon

Arah, we are happy enough just to be in with the big boys for a change.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

Reading there that the Jacks are still in contention for the All-Ireland senior and minor football and hurling titles, U21 hurling and ladies senior. 6 titles still up for grabs.

The rare oul times.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.