Premier League Thread 2011/2012

Started by Orangemac, August 07, 2011, 11:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 13, 2012, 11:54:23 PM
What the f**k happened Villa this season? Pure gash. Big Eck to go?

NO! NO! NO! Special agent Alex hasn't filled his remit........yet.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

ross4life

Who's going to win the play off between West Ham v Blackpool? i would like to see Blackpool get up again they play good football & in Ian Holloway they have a decent manager that deserves another try in PL.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Blackpool for me just to see more of Holloway. He is gas!

Bingo

Quote from: ross4life on May 14, 2012, 04:21:28 PM
Who's going to win the play off between West Ham v Blackpool? i would like to see Blackpool get up again they play good football & in Ian Holloway they have a decent manager that deserves another try in PL.

Blackpool....they might buy Charlie Adam back  ;)

Minder

Barton has been charged by the FA, for booting Aguero and trying to nut Kompany so he will have that on top of his ban for a second red card in the same season.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bingo

Quote from: Minder on May 14, 2012, 05:18:50 PM
Barton has been charged by the FA, for booting Aguero and trying to nut Kompany so he will have that on top of his ban for a second red card in the same season.

I don't think he'll see much action before halloween.

ziggy90

Quote from: ross4life on May 14, 2012, 04:21:28 PM

Iwould like to see this as well, but I think West Ham will have too much physically for them.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Denn Forever

Silly boy and have little sympathy for him.  What will he get for the attempted head butt?  How long did Terry get for his kick/rutte up the a*s* in the Champions league?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

magpie seanie

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 14, 2012, 05:58:06 PM

Silly boy and have little sympathy for him.  What will he get for the attempted head butt?  How long did Terry get for his kick/rutte up the a*s* in the Champions league?

His punishment should include 10 minutes in a locked room with Kompany to let us all see how brave he is. You can take the boy out of.....

PS - I know where Wayne Rooney is from too. Good player though.

Captain Obvious

After yesterday Barton should be released from his contract. Not many clubs will be looking to sign that nutcase.

The Worker

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 14, 2012, 06:05:02 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on May 14, 2012, 05:58:06 PM

His punishment should include 10 minutes in a locked room with Kompany to let us all see how brave he is. You can take the boy out of.....

PS - I know where Wayne Rooney is from too. Good player though.

Racist.

EC Unique

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 14, 2012, 07:56:26 PM
Joey Barton's latest tweet: "Totally regret what I did to Arguero. Should have kicked that b**tard harder."
(He didn't actually, but it's very believable that he could do!)

Are you serious? Is he really that stupid?

The Worker

Quote from: EC Unique on May 14, 2012, 08:41:56 PM
Joey Barton's latest tweet: "Totally regret what I did to Arguero. Should have kicked that b**tard harder."

::)

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on May 14, 2012, 08:41:56 PM

Probably but it seems you are too... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Get your eyes tested fool..