Introduce yourself - what's your club and county!!

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doire abú

Club- Baile an Doire Na Seamróg (Ballinderry Shamrocks)
County- Derry
Best Moments- 1993 - Derry winning Sam AND St Paddy's Day 2002 - MY club crowned the kings of Ireland.

tonto1888

club : clann eireann/ st peter's in manchester
county : ard mhacha

Captain Scarlet

yea lyncher it was balyna but we only had one clogh. he was a good one mind!
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

hightower

ballinderry shamrocks  county tir eoghain                                                                                      winning all-ireland club 2002 and tir eoghain lifting sam 2003 and 2005                                                                                                       

Captain Scarlet

that was brought up at a meeting a few yaers ago by on eof the younger lads and it was shot down.

dont think its worth the hassle but its a shame when there is a rural parish with a great minor team and you see two young lads like keith cribben and graven in midfield and then they go their seperate ways for adult football.

i know most of the younger lads wouldnt mind.

but ill leave it, we are movin away from the point of the thread.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

The Biff

Clubs:             Daingean, Offaly (Born & reared),  Kill, Kildare (where I now live).
County:          Still Offaly, despite being "exiled" nearly 25 years.
Fav.Memories:  Football
                    Playing:  U-16 Championship, beat all local rivals (Rhode, Edenderry, Geashill) in 1 year for first time for my "team".
                    Spectator:  1982 AI Final.
                    Hurling
                    Playing:  First ever proper match around 1981, minor vs Killeigh, Started match in Midfield, Finished it in Goals.
                    Spectator:  Watching my 8 year old son score his first goal in a Hurling Blitz.  It's more than I ever scored.
Never argue with a fool; He'll bring you down to his level and then beat you on experience.

armaghchik

Club you don't see much on mainland TV

County: Armagh  ;D

Best Memories: Winning the Ulster cup again and 2002!
I wish I was in wee Ireland, I don't care if I am in the North or South, but I love me GAA

youbetterbelieveit

SuperSub

County Cork
Club- Cloyne but not involved much now as work/study commitments take up a lot of time
Best memory.....Im from Cork boy to many to mention ;D

Sam Maguire

County - originally from Cork, but I have had alot of inter-county transfers over the years. I did have a sustained period in Kerry in the late seventies and early eighties but then had to up sticks and move to Offaly.

Club - I'm not a very loyal clubman either. I usually transfer every year on the club front as well. I am currently a club member of Dromid Pearse in Co Kerry.

Best Memories: I have so many, I just couldn't list them all. But the best would probably have to be getting my very own seat on a plane trip to America while on a stint in Tyrone.

TyronePhilly

User Name:     TyronePhilly

Club:              An Cumann Lúthchleas Gael Tír Eoghain Philadelphia

County:          North American County Board

Establsihed:     1949

Location:         Greater Philadelphia Region, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Club Website:   http://tyrone.philadelphia.gaa.ie

Club BEBO:       http://tyronephiladelphia.bebo.com

**In Croke Park for both of Tyrone's All-Ireland victories**
   Hogan Stand Lower Tier - 334 - AA - 15 in 2003
   Hogan Stand Lower Tier - 334 - BB - 13 in 2005

never kickt a ball

Quote from: TyronePhilly on January 16, 2007, 02:45:58 PM
**In Croke Park for both of Tyrone's All-Ireland victories**
   Hogan Stand Lower Tier - 334 - AA - 15 in 2003
   Hogan Stand Lower Tier - 334 - BB - 13 in 2005

Welcome Philly. Could I suggest Hogan Stand Lower Tier - 334 - CC - 11 in 2007 :D

TyronePhilly

You bet.......
2003 I was surrounded by Buckfast imbibed Orchard supporters.

2005 I was swarmed by the "animals" of Kerry, according to Paidi.

Just kidding, the Armagh supporters were extremely gracious in defeat,
more than likely because they won 'er the year before, even so, gracious.

Kerry ones were disappointed but how many do they want!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

moysider

County. Mayo.

Club.  Stephenites - still actively involved in game but not with my club as such if that makes any sense.

Best Memory. The bad ones dominate  but some of the best ones was my native club winnin All Ireland, Connacht finals 85 AND 99 and AI semi 06.