Started by Forever Green, August 07, 2011, 02:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

any update on the riots  ;D ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Hardy

Quote from: screenmachine on August 11, 2011, 02:06:38 PM
I didn't say you commanded me to do anything else.

Well, what does "anything else you want to tell us or command us to do?" mean in screenmachine makey-up language?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 11, 2011, 02:17:29 PM
any update on the riots  ;D ?

These arguments are funny from the outside  ;D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

screenmachine

Quote from: Hardy on August 11, 2011, 02:34:15 PM

Well, what does "anything else you want to tell us or command us to do?" mean in screenmachine makey-up language?

It means, 'Is there anything else you would like to tell us or command us to do?'

As in the way that you orignally told me that you were right and I was wrong.  I was merely enquiring is there any other facts or opinions that you would like to impose upon us?  I didn't say you told us anything else other than the fact that you were right and I was wrong regarding the use of a certain noun/adjective/word.  I was just wondering would you like to expand your dictatorship further. If so, now is the time to do so.

Cyberhitler...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Nally Stand

Vanilla faces.

Apologies. I retract the above phrase.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Forever Green

lol This thread is some craic.

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Hardy

Quote from: screenmachine on August 11, 2011, 04:11:54 PM

It means, 'Is there anything else you would like to tell us or command us to do?'

As in the way that you orignally told me that you were right and I was wrong.  I was merely enquiring is there any other facts or opinions that you would like to impose upon us?  I didn't say you told us anything else other than the fact that you were right and I was wrong regarding the use of a certain noun/adjective/word.  I was just wondering would you like to expand your dictatorship further. If so, now is the time to do so.

Cyberhitler...

Good man - expansion of dictatorship, phantom commands, imposition of facts. Do you ever, even accidentally, bump into reality in your headlong charges through the imaginary world you're making up as you go along?
Keep it surreal.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: screenmachine on August 11, 2011, 04:11:54 PM

Cyberhitler...

:D are you that priest from Louth?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

andoireabu

BBC interview that probably didn't go how they planned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDQCT0AJcw
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Minder

Quote from: andoireabu on August 11, 2011, 06:31:55 PM

Darcus Howe is a p***k, he said the looting was the "spirit of insurrection" or some similar shite.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AQMP

Quote from: Minder on August 11, 2011, 06:35:24 PM
Quote from: andoireabu on August 11, 2011, 06:31:55 PM

Darcus Howe is a p***k, he said the looting was the "spirit of insurrection" or some similar shite.

Most of what he said was dung but it didn't help when the newsreader referred to him as Marcus Dowe and then accused him of being a rioter!!

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.