Tottenham riots

Started by Forever Green, August 07, 2011, 02:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: screenmachine on August 10, 2011, 02:57:32 PM
QuoteWhy do you think I'm offended? I'm simply trying to point out the error of your assumption that "darkie" is an acceptable way to refer to black pepople. I'm not black. If I was I'd be offended if you called me a darkie. If I was near you and lost my self control, I'd punch you.

What if someone finds the term 'black' offensive?  Does that mean that your adjective is no longer an acceptable way to address Darkies?

If I was a Darkie and called myself a Darkie in much the same way that the term Nigger/Nigga/Niggaz is loosely used by Darkies to describe themselves would you still be as angry?

screen, good man, few posts there made me chuckle  ;D
special praise to pog for digging up the towel heads quote from april (he asked me if i was 14 one time when i mentioned the old finger out the zip trick lolz) ;D
*stands back, waits for the pc police*

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Trout on August 10, 2011, 02:41:46 PM
I really dont like blacks, does that make me a racist?

If its because they are black, then yes. If it is coincidence that quite alot of the people you don't like just happen to be black, then no.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on August 10, 2011, 02:45:30 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 10, 2011, 02:43:32 PM
Anyone see the disgusting picture of a big lad robbing a smaller man of all his clothes bar his socks and jocks. Basically the smaller man looks humiliated as the bigger man waits for the clothes to be handed over.

No, post a link please.

tommysmith

They should get all the african americans off the streets at 7 and it would solve 95% of the problems they are having with looting and riots.

Trout

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 10, 2011, 03:10:22 PM
Anyone see the disgusting picture of a big lad robbing a smaller man of all his clothes bar his socks and jocks. Basically the smaller man looks humiliated as the bigger man waits for the clothes to be handed over.

No, post a link please.

Remove that photo before the PC brigade get offended.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

maddog

They have let the women home out of the office. They've probably gone into town shopping FFS

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: tommysmith on August 10, 2011, 03:11:25 PM
They should get all the african americans off the streets at 7 and it would solve 95% of the problems they are having with looting and riots.

I wouldn't say there are many African Americans out rioting. But its obvious you think its all a skit on this thread about the use of the word "darkies". <andalarnilotwfyts>. Far more than just the 5% of the rioters are European, Asian or other Non-African origin.

Hardy

Quote from: screenmachine on August 10, 2011, 02:57:32 PM
QuoteWhy do you think I'm offended? I'm simply trying to point out the error of your assumption that "darkie" is an acceptable way to refer to black pepople. I'm not black. If I was I'd be offended if you called me a darkie. If I was near you and lost my self control, I'd punch you.

What if someone finds the term 'black' offensive?  Does that mean that your adjective is no longer an acceptable way to address Darkies?

If I was a Darkie and called myself a Darkie in much the same way that the term Nigger/Nigga/Niggaz is loosely used by Darkies to describe themselves would you still be as angry?

You seem to be a fool. I'm sure that won't offend you if you're consistent in your interpretation of what causes offence.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Trout on August 10, 2011, 03:13:37 PM

No, post a link please.

Don't worry I have already posted a video of a white thug mugging a young boy with a head injury and possible concussion.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: maddog on August 10, 2011, 03:14:03 PM
They have let the women home out of the office. They've probably gone into town shopping FFS

Looks like its alright to mug you maddog.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ulick

Quote from: Trout on August 10, 2011, 03:13:37 PM

No, post a link please.

No need, it's quite obviously a FAKE!

maddog

Latest rumour is that there are 400 blues fans on their way to protect the bull ring shopping centre. Just got green light to go - see ye

Ulick