Tottenham riots

Started by Forever Green, August 07, 2011, 02:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

I'm reading that groups are gathering all over London to protect their shops from looters.

Will no doubt involve a fair amount of leathering being administered. Hopefully the tide is turning.

magpie seanie

ONeill

Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on August 09, 2011, 10:10:14 PM

Why was he smashing that window? Sure the one beside it has been removed.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 09, 2011, 07:44:27 PM
Quote from: screenmachine on August 09, 2011, 06:28:56 PM
Stew is 100% right, if this was America this riot would have been over in about 15 minutes.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. How many nights did the Los Angeles riots last back in the 90's? New Orleans also seen its share of looting as well around the time of Hurricane Katrina.

The riot squad of the Russian police on the other hand...
I'd say we won't have long to wait to find out...coming to an American town near you!
A direct result of failed unsustainable entitlement programs...the mere mention
of removing them from the teet and this is the result.
We saw it in different countries across europe and we'll see alot more of it
...simply a matter of time!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stew

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 09, 2011, 10:34:38 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 09, 2011, 07:44:27 PM
Stew is 100% right, if this was America this riot would have been over in about 15 minutes.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. How many nights did the Los Angeles riots last back in the 90's? New Orleans also seen its share of looting as well around the time of Hurricane Katrina.

The riot squad of the Russian police on the other hand...
I say'd we won't have long to wait to find out...coming to an American town near you!
A direct result of failed unsustainable entitlement programs...the mere mention
of removing them from the teet and this is the result.
We saw it in different countries across europe and we'll see alot more of it
...simply a matter of time!

Time will tell, I think you will be proved correct if Obama gets bucked out on his arse at the next election.

That said I am upset at the Republicians, they are as bad as the democrats, protecting the super rich from higher taxes, they already have the lowest tax rates they have ever had. One party is as bad as the other.............................almost. Obama needs to take his spending ways and feck off.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ONeill on August 09, 2011, 10:31:26 PM

He should be attacked just for what he's wearing.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bogball XV

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2011, 06:37:37 PM
Stew is 100% right, if this was America this riot would have been over in about 15 minutes. A crowd of 300 rioters will quickly disperse if you drop two or three of them.  Crazy police tactics with 7 or 8 officers at some stages trying to hold back rioters from running down streets.  The rioters charge and the police retreat.  If the provo's had their heads screwed on years ago they could have dressed up as Policemen years ago, shot a few darkies in London and let them do the dirty work...;)
FYI
When you use words like "darkies" you don't come across as clever or funny, just a pathetic ****.
why is using the word 'darky' offensive whilst the word 'black' isn't?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Bogball XV on August 09, 2011, 10:46:31 PM
Stew is 100% right, if this was America this riot would have been over in about 15 minutes. A crowd of 300 rioters will quickly disperse if you drop two or three of them.  Crazy police tactics with 7 or 8 officers at some stages trying to hold back rioters from running down streets.  The rioters charge and the police retreat.  If the provo's had their heads screwed on years ago they could have dressed up as Policemen years ago, shot a few darkies in London and let them do the dirty work...;)
FYI
When you use words like "darkies" you don't come across as clever or funny, just a pathetic ****.
Why is the word "nigger" offensive when the word "black" isn't?
Why is the word "coloured" offensive when the word "black" isn't?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stew

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2011, 10:48:38 PM
Quote from: Bogball XV on August 09, 2011, 10:46:31 PM
FYI
Why is the word "nigger" offensive when the word "black" isn't?
Why is the word "coloured" offensive when the word "black" isn't?

FFS, they are black, just like I am white. Darky is meant to be a deragotary term, Black is not.
You are way out of order screen.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Rouge_Diablo

Petrol bombs on the streets in Manchester now...

moysider

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 09, 2011, 07:50:16 PM
Let them riot for weeks!! Who gives a shite??

It ll all settle down when the schools reopen.

moysider

Quote from: ONeill on August 09, 2011, 10:31:26 PM

Those guys are going to be done for assault. That young lad is on a winner for sure. Was that his mobile phone went flying? Probably broken in the fall, not to mention a few teeth. I wouldn t like to be in those guys shoes. A couple of anxious days waiting for old bill to call around.

moysider