Tottenham riots

Started by Forever Green, August 07, 2011, 02:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

The brits had no problem shooting Irish men and women with rubber bullets, evolved to the deadlier plastic bullets so i dont see why they cannot start opening up on scum looters/arsonists.

I would love to see the british army on their own streets safeguarding the property and lives of the decent people in London and Liverpool and if they took out a few thousand scumbags w\hile doing it I would be alright with that.

These cnuts wouldnt last five minutes in the States.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

lawnseed

not to worry britain will start another war somewhere soon and clean out the gettos of england by putting this lot in the army and get them killed somewhere
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on August 09, 2011, 06:03:22 PM
not to worry britain will start another war somewhere soon and clean out the gettos of england by putting this lot in the army and get them killed somewhere

Agenda time.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Rossie11

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 09, 2011, 05:42:07 PM
Looks like a lot of British people are looking to take up baseball all of a sudden...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/movers-and-shakers/sports/ref=zg_bs_tab

A review of the top selling item
Cuts looters off at the knees, 9 Aug 2011
By Harry Fish (Bristol, England) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat, Silver - 60 cm (Sports)
This bat is perfectly weighted and will suit any UK shop-owner looking to protect their property.

Thanks to the ergonomic handle, one easy swing should be enough to shatter patellas, skulls or any other bone on your targeted looter. Personally, I would recommend also investing in some fingerless gloves for extra grip.

pintsofguinness

It makes my blood boil that they're pussy footing around these c***ts when if it was happening in the North they would be firing rubber bullets days ago.

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on August 09, 2011, 05:13:30 PM
Don't know if i'm heading off in the wrong direction here but do the goverment not have to shift the most of the blame here?
The common trait in these people is that they come from poor boroughs with low unemployment. They are probably the people who are getting hit hardest in the recession and even harder with Osbournes OTT measures to cut the deficit!!! Whilst his lot and bankers etc haven't felt an ounce of the pinch and 'looted' expenses!!! - these people have seen this and now its got to the stage where they have resorted to a last measure - being a sc**bag and stealing off their own communitys!
What do the government do - fly half their cabinet home from their 4th holiday of the year to go on TV to tell these people - you are thugs and criminals (state the obvious)!!!!

THE WHOLE THING STINKS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!
Give me a break ffs, there's a hell of a lot of people affected by the recession worse than these boys and they don't go out burning and looting.  Do you seriously think any of these c***ts worked a day in their lives or would work?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossie11 on August 09, 2011, 06:22:13 PM
Looks like a lot of British people are looking to take up baseball all of a sudden...

By Harry Fish (Bristol, England) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat, Silver - 60 cm (Sports)
This bat is perfectly weighted and will suit any UK shop-owner looking to protect their property.

Thanks to the ergonomic handle, one easy swing should be enough to shatter patellas, skulls or any other bone on your targeted looter. Personally, I would recommend also investing in some fingerless gloves for extra grip.
you could give kenny a rap of that baby. rounders is gaa sport of course
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

screenmachine

Stew is 100% right, if this was America this riot would have been over in about 15 minutes. A crowd of 300 rioters will quickly disperse if you drop two or three of them.  Crazy police tactics with 7 or 8 officers at some stages trying to hold back rioters from running down streets.  The rioters charge and the police retreat.  If the provo's had their heads screwed on years ago they could have dressed up as Policemen years ago, shot a few darkies in London and let them do the dirty work...;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: screenmachine on August 09, 2011, 06:28:56 PM
Stew is 100% right, if this was America this riot would have been over in about 15 minutes. A crowd of 300 rioters will quickly disperse if you drop two or three of them.  Crazy police tactics with 7 or 8 officers at some stages trying to hold back rioters from running down streets.  The rioters charge and the police retreat.  If the provo's had their heads screwed on years ago they could have dressed up as Policemen years ago, shot a few darkies in London and let them do the dirty work...;)
FYI
When you use words like "darkies" you don't come across as clever or funny, just a pathetic ****. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on August 09, 2011, 06:25:06 PM
Quote from: Rossie11 on August 09, 2011, 06:22:13 PM

you could give kenny a rap of that baby. rounders is gaa sport of course

Seriously!!!! you took this thread and twisted it into making a veiled threat on an Taoiseach.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

All of a Sludden

Just heard Tottenham have made a new signing....

GRABATELLI.....
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Square Ball

been watching this and theres about 50 yobbos setting up a barricade in West bromich I think in full view of a lot of police, why are the not chasing them with battons drawn and scooping the lot of them is it any wonder they are out doing it when there doesn't seem to be any consequences for theire actions?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Milltown Row2

Let them riot for weeks!! Who gives a shite??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Leonardo

Surely a system could be implemented whereby all unemployed have to carry out community work in order to receive their benefits. If you are not prepared to work then money is denied. These thugs have too much time on their hands.

Rouge_Diablo

Football firms now starting to gather to protect their areas.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.