Should they just hand Sam to Kerry this year?

Started by Milltown Row2, July 31, 2011, 05:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Kerry's to lose now I think
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Stupid comment. They might be favourites but from what i seen today and yesterday there are good footballing sides that can beat Kerry and then theirs Donegal anti-football that might somehow win out too.

Milltown Row2

They are 8/11 with Dublin next at 5/1!! The bookies may have been wrong today and yesterday but I don't think they will be wrong here.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

crossfire

ziggysego

Plenty of teams still left in it and I'll safely say it could be the tightest race yet, when we get to final four.
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

No, because Mayo, Dublin, Donegal and Tryone are still in the Championship.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Canalman

Looks like that way. Kerry I think will be saying novenas to beat the band that it is Tyrone they play in the final.Get the impression that this is the game the media and GAA want as well.

Honestly, they have the best players in the land and they should easily win it....... sadly, as it is a shame to see a county celebrate as dourly as they do. Never happy to just win, they inexplicably feel it necessary to snidely insult / trashtalk certain other competing counties.

Can never figure out why they do that!

Jinxy

The Dubs will do them in the final.
Don't ask me to give you any reasons why.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Jinxy on July 31, 2011, 07:08:12 PM
The Dubs will do them in the final.
Don't ask me to give you any reasons why.

Good man Jinxy, write us off, thats exactly the motivation we need.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Jinxy on July 31, 2011, 07:12:40 PM
Well it's worked so far you useless baxtards.

I know, we are shite, shouldn't bother getting out of bed  ;)

Stevie g 8

It's falling nicely again for them this year with cork been taken out.can't see anyone causing them trouble,maybe Dublin .

borderfox

Any one of Mayo/Tyrone/ Donegal/ Dublin could logically still deny them :P
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: borderfox on July 31, 2011, 07:46:50 PM
Any one of Mayo/Tyrone/ Donegal/ Dublin could logically still deny them :P

Is it just me but do all those 4 teams all appear to be about the same standard. Basically if you matched any one with the other, you would be worried about putting money on the outcome.

Puckoon

Quote from: Canalman on July 31, 2011, 07:07:05 PM
Looks like that way. Kerry I think will be saying novenas to beat the band that it is Tyrone they play in the final.Get the impression that this is the game the media and GAA want as well.

Honestly, they have the best players in the land and they should easily win it....... sadly, as it is a shame to see a county celebrate as dourly as they do. Never happy to just win, they inexplicably feel it necessary to snidely insult / trashtalk certain other competing counties.

Can never figure out why they do that!

I believe from a Tyrone perspective - Kerry are the one team we would "fear" the least. Much more concern getting past the Dubs - to even get a chance at Donegal - before a final with Kerry/Mayo. How real is this Mayo result today? Are they finally getting it done to go all the way?

If (big big big IF) it was to all pan out - I don't see any reason for Kerry to be praying for Tyrone in the final. Thrice bitten and all that...