Mayo V Kerry semi final

Started by Milltown Row2, July 31, 2011, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sans pessimism

.........King Puck turns out to be gay!!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

iorras

I hear T More is injured and likely to be replaced by Lee Keegan.
P Gardiner might be struggling also, hamstring injury in a club game weekend before last.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: iorras on August 15, 2011, 02:28:31 PM
P Gardiner might be struggling also, hamstring injury in a club game weekend before last.

I heard Trev had picked up an injury but it didn't seem as bad as you heard. I think I read Keegan had a good game in his last club match.

Did someone say McGarrity picked up a knock in the last week too.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

AbbeySider

macdanger2

T Mort would be a huge loss. Haven't seen enough of Keegan to know how good he is.

McG would be a loss too although I doubt he'll be starter regardless - unless JH decides to spring something from left field like playing him @ FF or something. Highly unlikely though I reckon

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 15, 2011, 03:27:39 PM
Quote from: iorras on August 15, 2011, 02:28:31 PM

I heard Trev had picked up an injury but it didn't seem as bad as you heard. I think I read Keegan had a good game in his last club match.

Did someone say McGarrity picked up a knock in the last week too.

All knocks acquired playing hurling  ;)

squire_in_navy_slacks

Serious q guys, whos the oldest on the kerry panel..................tommy griffin, tomas ose is getting on a bit now or is he ????

Tubberman

Sounds like Tomás O'Sé could be ok for Sunday:

@tonyleen Tony Leen
Lots of ice, physio for Tomas O Se this week but no tear in hamstring - that's de good news. Still, decision on Mayo won't b made til Sunday

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Tubberman on August 15, 2011, 05:15:59 PM
Sounds like Tomás O'Sé could be ok for Sunday:

@tonyleen Tony Leen
Lots of ice, physio for Tomas O Se this week but no tear in hamstring - that's de good news. Still, decision on Mayo won't b made til Sunday

In other words hes brand new.........................worth 2 points to kerry going forward, once he starts that surge forward time to put him out

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: AbbeySider on August 15, 2011, 10:58:55 AM
Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 15, 2011, 10:52:41 AM
Quote from: AbbeySider on August 15, 2011, 10:06:44 AM
Quote from: Chimley on August 15, 2011, 09:58:53 AM
Don't believe a word of it. There are always key players struggling for Kerry in the run-up to big games only to turn in man of the match performances on the day

+1

Kerry cute hoorism. You could nearly set your watch to it  ::)

Indeed usual nonsense alright, gooch on a bender with donaghy, galvin lands modelling contract with CK and must travel to milan day of mayo game................yerra yerra

Brosnan being dropped causing major ructions in the camp

Quirke walking off the panel after bust up with O Connor

Killorglin baby tested postive for cryptosporidium  :P

very parnoid response...... Nobody in Kerry is too worked up about Brosnan or Quirke. Its not our fault that ye are watching our every move....getting a bit nervous are we ?

Sam2011

I think mayo have a real chance. If they do the same as they done to Cork they could win. However Mort will be a huge loss. He's been one of the key players this year. Really hope the lads pull it off on the day!

comethekingdom

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Sam2011 on August 15, 2011, 07:55:20 PM
I think mayo have a real chance. If they do the same as they done to Cork they could win. However Mort will be a huge loss. He's been one of the key players this year. Really hope the lads pull it off on the day!
I wouldn't be losing too much sleep over Mort if I was you. Them cute Kerry hoors are at it again; from here o n to the throw in you are going to get a list of supposed injuries, players on piss ups, dust ups in training and whatever ye're havin' yerself.
The routine never changes. All of them will trot out onto the pitch come Sunday evening without a bother on them.
I suspect James is doing a Jack O'Connor and playing him at his own game.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

seafoid

I thought I heard Spillane on de sunday game saying a lot of the Kerry forwards are the wrong side of 30.
I would love a Mayo Donegal final with Mayo winning by a point. 

ildanach

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 15, 2011, 09:57:57 PM
The routine never changes. All of them will trot out onto the pitch come Sunday evening without a bother on them.
I suspect James is doing a Jack O'Connor and playing him at his own game.

+1
pure mind games going on
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.