Author Topic: Joe Brolly  (Read 690137 times)

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Brolly
« Reply #5250 on: October 21, 2019, 03:01:25 PM »
Don't believe his bull. Joe did not get dropped by RTE because he refused to read a script. He got dropped because he continually made personal attacks on amateur sportsmen and managers, all the while getting handsomely paid to voice his opinion.

#justiceforjoe
a few very confused delusional posters on here. Brolly walked as RTE are trying too hard to become WWE

caprea

• View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: October 21, 2019, 06:15:35 PM »
Yes Joe Brolly complained about RT… adopting the WWE approach of overwrought statistical analysis

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: October 24, 2019, 02:18:34 PM »
Yes Joe Brolly complained about RT… adopting the WWE approach of overwrought statistical analysis

Dont shoot the messenger, I had a man on the inside.

Pearse Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: October 24, 2019, 02:21:30 PM »

Say what you want about Joe, great attacker in his day but this time he's successfully defended young Carr from down

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: October 24, 2019, 02:24:34 PM »

Say what you want about Joe, great attacker in his day but this time he's successfully defended young Carr from down

Be fantastic in today's game, especially for Tyrone, able to attack and defend. They dont make them like joe anymore.

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: November 10, 2019, 01:05:58 AM »
I may be wrong... but Iím gonna call bullshit on the Gaybo catching Joe skinny dipping story!!!

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: November 10, 2019, 08:44:17 AM »
Joe tells porkies shocker ;D

LilySavage

• View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: November 10, 2019, 11:49:17 AM »
Hard for the recently deceased to contradict one of Joe's yarns. I doubt Gay Byrne would know who he was, and particularly when in the nip.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: November 10, 2019, 12:59:50 PM »
Heard someone say lately about Gay rarely or never been seen in Croke Park. He wasnít into sport. But of course, everyone is on first name terms with Brolly  ::)

heffo

• View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: November 10, 2019, 04:38:17 PM »
I may be wrong... but Iím gonna call bullshit on the Gaybo catching Joe skinny dipping story!!!

And in the water for 20 minutes with no clothes no less in the middle of winter

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: November 10, 2019, 09:18:36 PM »

And in the water for 20 minutes with no clothes no less in the middle of winter
If it happened in Joe's imagination, that means it could have happened in real life ;D  If Joe had been skinny dipping in arctic sea bathing conditions and Gay Byrne just happened to be passsing by, that's the converstaion which might have transpired,  to fit exactly into a leading paragraph of a self eulogising article years later, just days after the alleged mainwitness died.

Wasn't there an alleged academic, Peter Hart, who wrote a book slandering Tom Barry and the west cork brigade, based on alleged anecdotal accounts of dead men.