Pic of the week

Started by Dinny Breen, July 25, 2011, 05:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

It was some catch from the langer..
#newbridgeornowhere

squire_in_navy_slacks

I agree...................hes having a savage season.................and hes a dub 

Kerry Mike

Its easy to catch a football when you are the only one contesting it !!
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

squire_in_navy_slacks

A great one hander kerry mike though.........................darragh would have knee-ed him in the back or whelan clothes lined him  ;)

Its a shame the ponse moved to cork when he was 12..........god damn you

EagleLord

Amazing picture, great fetch.

Louth Exile

Joe Brolly wants to know did he get a score from it? Either himself, his midfield colleague, or one of the half back line behind him. If not, then why did he not let in good quick ball to his full forward line  ;)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

EagleLord

Quote from: Jinxy on July 25, 2011, 06:42:19 PM
Two hands FFS!

When you've hands as big as his, you only need one! :D Would love to hear American football commentators narrate that footage, 'O'Connor with the one-handed-grab!'

EagleLord

Was looking up pics from sportsfile from that game and had a laugh at this haha!
Peekaboo!

Offalylad

Saw this in the Independent today. Incredible.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: EagleLord on July 25, 2011, 09:38:45 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on July 25, 2011, 06:42:19 PM
Two hands FFS!

When you've hands as big as his, you only need one! :D Would love to hear American football commentators narrate that footage, 'O'Connor with the one-handed-grab!'

;D or "oconnor a free agent of dublin state, picked up in the draft by corcaigh, makes the one handed grab, I hope he makes the off load to a wide wing man, as our irish pundit brolly of tyrone state says he cannot hit the bulls barn door "............................... :D

PAULD123

The picture is superb if a little misleading. Maginn is quite a bit in front and King, who is close is crouching. It makes it look like O'Connor has jumped higher than he has. If you look at his feet and distance of teh pitch he has only jumped about 3 foot, which isn't that high. The presepective is influenced by the position of players around him

But it is a superb photo and very dramatic

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

squire_in_navy_slacks

spuds...................................i reckon you have the pic of the week  ;)

Kerry Mike

Look at Cadagan's hand, slyly holding back his man, he is a master of it and gets away with it in every game , gave the day niggling at Coulter the last day, causing Benny to lash out a few times. O'Leary does the same but never a word about it on the Sunday Game. Mayo you have been warned
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football