Dún na nGall v Cill Dara

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 24, 2011, 07:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

Does persistent fouling count for nothing nowadays? There hasn't been a good tackle in it, constant grabbing of opponents rather than trying to tackle and stopping off the ball running. Pat Spillane's right, Donegal are a crowd of wankers...We need a referee who will book players who foul more than 3 or 4 times...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

WeePeteIsALegend

Kildare failing to convert 95% of their chances (apu) has cost them this game
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

Family guy

Looks like kildare are gona be found out,just goes to show all the gym work of the day is no substitute for game play

tyssam5

Quote from: screenmachine on July 30, 2011, 07:42:36 PM
Does persistent fouling count for nothing nowadays? There hasn't been a good tackle in it, constant grabbing of opponents rather than trying to tackle and stopping off the ball running. Pat Spillane's right, Donegal are a crowd of w**kers...We need a referee who will book players who foul more than 3 or 4 times...

Yeah we need individual and team foul counts in football. But we've bother enough getting referees, getting a bunch of separate officials to count fouls and do the clock - no chance. Every 7(?) team fouls = 45 in front of posts. Seem to manage foul count in every high school basketball game, but to complex for us.

WeePeteIsALegend

Can't miss those - very very poor
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

randomtask

agorm

terrible wide.....not the standard of a team hoping to win an AI

agorm

I am usually neutral in these games as I only have eyes for Meath .....but Donegal are a horrible team. Hope kildare equalise.

randomtask

Excellent second half, on the edge of my seat here

WeePeteIsALegend

tyssam5

haze

Come on Kildare! I'm a hypocrite but feck it - I  have loved the second half

WeePeteIsALegend

come on ref, blow it up, kildare will do them in ET

imtommygunn

After that goal being disallowed you would have to have felt for Kildare if they had lost this. Especially since the Dublin game they were robbed too.

ET.

WeePeteIsALegend