Dún na nGall v Cill Dara

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 24, 2011, 07:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

glens abu

Quote from: J70 on July 30, 2011, 05:39:35 PM
Quote from: drici on July 30, 2011, 05:22:27 PM
Donegal saying that Micheal Murphy won't be starting.

Bollocks! He'll hardly even be on the bench if he can't start then.

Looks like its true

thewobbler

I did a bet on Donegal 20 mins ago.

If I had have known Murphy wasn't starting, I'd never have placed that bet.

So f**k you McGuinness, and Donegal.

bendurback

Marty Morrisey is making this game hard to watch, someone needs to explain the meaning of the word irony to him.

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: bendurback on July 30, 2011, 06:27:42 PM
Marty Morrisey is making this game hard to watch, someone needs to explain the meaning of the word irony to him.

Or the term shut up

screenexile

imtommygunn

This has the potential to be the lowest scoring quarter final ever...

Shamrock Shore

This is almost unwatchable and not because of Marty.

bcarrier

WeePeteIsALegend

Can't stand this Donegal team. They are a disgrace to the sport. And Ive always had a soft spot for Donegal, would always have cheered for them in years past. Not this year. Come on to **** Kildare, let this team get no further.

4-2 Lillywhites
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

imtommygunn

Kildare are a wee bit too good here.

Donegal will need to scrap all these men behind the ball or they'll go nowhere in this game.

tyssam5

D'gal need to figure out how to get it past opponents 50yd line. Kildare will just let them fanny about 60 yrds out tiring themselves. D'gal defence is good though, first time viewing their new 'system'!

WeePeteIsALegend

Double substitution from McGuinness - Murphy on
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

WeePeteIsALegend

more kildare wides as usual - if they converted a higher percentage of their chances (of which they create a bucket load every single match without fail) they'd be the best team in Ireland

screenexile

2 sets of f**king gym monkeys... This isn't football!!