Dún na nGall v Cill Dara

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 24, 2011, 07:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcarrier

McStay is disgracefully biased.

mckieran

Exciting finish to a very poor 70 minutes. I know Kildare had a good goal disallowed. But I felt that last free was very soft. Cant see Donegal winning now.

mckieran

QuoteMcStay is disgracefully biased.

Towards who? ???

Maroon Heaven

Cill Dara Abu - First bit of excitment I have had in a while with this year's league.

mckieran

That young no. 13 could be a good option to bring on in extra time for Donegal. Could cause trouble against tiring legs

oakleafgael

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 30, 2011, 07:57:20 PM
After that goal being disallowed you would have to have felt for Kildare if they had lost this. Especially since the Dublin game they were robbed too.

ET.

Whatever about the disallowed goal, the ref done his bit to bring Kildare back for the draw. The last free was debatable and the one scored from the wing before that was a blatant pick up off the ground.

WeePeteIsALegend

Quote from: oakleafgael on July 30, 2011, 08:08:35 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 30, 2011, 07:57:20 PM
After that goal being disallowed you would have to have felt for Kildare if they had lost this. Especially since the Dublin game they were robbed too.

ET.

Whatever about the disallowed goal, the ref done his bit to bring Kildare back for the draw. The last free was debatable and the one scored from the wing before that was a blatant pick up off the ground.

So what you're saying is the ref still owes Kildare a point...............?
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

tyssam5

2nd half a bit better anyway, exciting finish at least.

drici

Tony Baloney

Some rare shooting from Kildare today.

tyssam5

McGeeney pulling a Harte with Doyle.

mckieran

Geez, McFadden is having a stinker today....

O'Flaherty off is interesting; Must be feeling rough cos he was playing some excellent stuff.

WeePeteIsALegend

Donegal need another green flag to have a chance now imo - can't get to grips with Kildare's midfield
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

mckieran

hmm, not impressed with kildares last 2 challenges. Are they going to try to hold onto this 2 point lead for the rest of the game?

drici