Roscommon v Tyrone

Started by EC Unique, July 20, 2011, 12:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

Quote from: EC Unique on July 29, 2011, 09:49:49 AM
Quote from: under the bar on July 29, 2011, 09:18:06 AM
How much longer is Cassidy likely to be out for?  If we get past Roscommon will he make the dublin game even on the bench?

As far as I know he was close for this weekend and should be fit for selection next weekend.

Jesus, that's bad luck for him, not much use being fit when you're out of the Championship  ;)

Best of luck to Ros tomorrow, awful pity this isn't on telly. Will have to follow it on twitter and here! Is it being broadcast on any of the national radio stations?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Gaffer

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on July 29, 2011, 09:41:16 AM
Yeah, Justy needs the game time. I'd have expected him to be in as well.

If I hear or read the expression ' game time' again, I will fcukin SCREAM  >:( >:(
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ross matt

That's an impressive Tyrone lineout when you read it. Full of power, quality and most importantly experience. However I think Roscommon will be competitive tomorrow. They're a young, dedicated and improving side. They know that (even allowing for weather conditions) they played poorly in the Connacht Final. They've nothing to lose by going for it tomorrow. Best of luck to Fergie and the lads and above all here's to a good game of football.

Mr. Nakata

Game time is what Justy needs.

ballinaman

Best of luck Roscommon tomorrow. Sneaky feeling that ye'll pull off a big upset.

muscles magoo

Best of luck to Ross tomorrow. Well capable of winning imo.

nrico2006

Joke that its not on TV, whoever is in charge of scheduling the games at RTE must have a real hard-on for Kildare as they have never been off the box this summer.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Lar Naparka

C'mon the Rossies!
The game in the Hyde will stand to ye and I expect to see a cuter and more disciplined display tomorrow.
I'll be there to cheer ye on.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Bogball XV

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 29, 2011, 01:56:53 PM
Joke that its not on TV, whoever is in charge of scheduling the games at RTE must have a really hard-on for Kildare as they have never been off the box this summer.
Kildare weren't on last weekend and it's a gaa decision in this instance, nothing to do with the broadcasters.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Bogball XV on July 29, 2011, 03:14:26 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on July 29, 2011, 01:56:53 PM
Joke that its not on TV, whoever is in charge of scheduling the games at RTE must have a really hard-on for Kildare as they have never been off the box this summer.
Kildare weren't on last weekend and it's a gaa decision in this instance, nothing to do with the broadcasters.

Is it just a case of the Grab All Association this year as they have limited TV so as to increase crowds and revenue?

Rossfan

Less than 24 hours to go and I'm beginning to get wound up for it.
3rd year in a row we've been involved at the last weekend in July ( OK OK I know 2 of them were because of draws but...)
and starting to get used to being a big County again. :D
No Ros team announced yet that I've heard and an awful quietness from those involved or close to the camp.
Hopefully that's a good sign of quiet determination for tomorrow and of putting the past behind us where it belongs.
Once the lads give a good account of themselves and leave it all on the field you can't ask for more.
If it's not good enough ... then we'll have to put up with it and hopefully the lessons learned will make us a better team next year.
On the othe hand it will be fcukin great to be preparing for a trip to Croke Pk in August to see our Seniors .

UP ROS
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ballinaman

Quote from: Rossfan on July 29, 2011, 04:48:20 PM
On the othe hand it will be fcukin great to be preparing for a trip to Croke Pk in August to see our Seniors .
Tomorrow is the 30th of July.

ross4life

Team not published but apparently two changes. A good competitive performance is required.This game should bring on the younger players & hopefully they will have many more games in Croke park in the years ahead.

Best of Luck to Fergal & all the players. I obviously hope we can win & as they say "once you choose hope anything is possible"
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

anportmorforjfc

Whats the expected crowd tomorrow lads? Are the top tiers even open?

Rossfan

Quote from: ballinaman on July 29, 2011, 05:17:27 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 29, 2011, 04:48:20 PM
Tomorrow is the 30th of July.
Read my piece again buckeen  ;)
It should be obvious I was talking about if we win tomorrow.....

Hope  and optimism and belief  are three vital ingredients for tomorrow.
Crowd wise ... Ros 7,000 Armagh 1,000 , Donegal 5,000 and Kildare 12,000 plus about 5,000 others
I'd expect the changes ( enforced or otherwise ) to be in the forwards.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM