Roscommon v Tyrone

Started by EC Unique, July 20, 2011, 12:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

roscommon led cork at one stage in the 2nd half of their 1/4 final last year, before succumbing to a late cork rally.

saturday's game is not a formality and tyrone people of all people should know this - who will ever forget the sligo experience nine years ago.

Radda bout yeee

Did anyone see the irish news yesterday? Quality ad in from Cookstown Fr Rocks - "book your tickets for the dublin match by monday evening" LMAO Typical Cookstown making A Holes of themselves!   

sizzler

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 28, 2011, 04:13:57 PM
Did anyone see the irish news yesterday? Quality ad in from Cookstown Fr Rocks - "book your tickets for the dublin match by monday evening" LMAO Typical Cookstown making A Holes of themselves!   

A Holes!!!! Thats a bit strong!! Have you something you want to get off your chest about your neighbours????

Moortown Spuds

In fairness that shouldnt have been in the paper! WTF? Howver Radda what about the Kildress representative making an A Hole of himself against Edendork. Heard the story today-when will you/s petulant brats learn your lesson?

Family guy

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 28, 2011, 05:26:32 PM
In fairness that shouldnt have been in the paper! WTF? Howver Radda what about the Kildress representative making an A Hole of himself against Edendork. Heard the story today-when will you/s petulant brats learn your lesson?

Fill us in????

Kerry Mike

hard to see anything other then a sizable Tyrone win here, Roscommon I hope can prove me wrong.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

stew

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 28, 2011, 07:24:58 PM
hard to see anything other then a sizable Tyrone win here, Roscommon I hope can prove me wrong.

Agreed.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

sizzler

Fuzzman

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few more changes this week. I could see Mugsy get a start and Justy in for Swift who didn't do much wrong the last day. Or maybe red Sean could lose out.
We'll need big men in around the middle or else good breaking ball winners.

randomtask

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 28, 2011, 08:42:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few more changes this week. I could see Mugsy get a start and Justy in for Swift who didn't do much wrong the last day. Or maybe red Sean could lose out.
We'll need big men in around the middle or else good breaking ball winners.

Surely Mc menamin would get the chop before swifty or sean?

sizzler

Is stevie badly injured?? Is Mickey just protecting him? Need him back soon

raff

Unlikely that Harte will make any changes. Barring injuries I can see him field the same side.

Minder

I think a win for Tyrone would be bad for the championship and football in general.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hardy

Quote from: Minder on July 28, 2011, 09:03:10 PM
I think a win for Tyrone would be bad for the championship and football in general.

Exactly. Tyrone are the anti-matter of the football universe.