51 year old actor and his 16 year old wife

Started by DrinkingHarp, July 16, 2011, 03:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

deiseach

Fans of the The X-Files may recall Doug Hutchinson's turn as Eugene Tooms a man who needed human livers to survive and could stretch his body to fit through small gaps. I don't which of his roles is creepier

clarshack

Quote from: deiseach on July 16, 2011, 10:37:51 AM
Fans of the The X-Files may recall Doug Hutchinson's turn as Eugene Tooms a man who needed human livers to survive and could stretch his body to fit through small gaps. I don't which of his roles is creepier

who could forget him!!!

ziggysego

Quote from: deiseach on July 16, 2011, 10:37:51 AM

Maybe he is grooming her for her liver.
Testing Accessibility

Galwaybhoy

So he was about 39 when he played his part in The Green Mile.  Man I thought he was only about 25 or 26 in the film.

anglocelt39

Almost 51 year old available pm all reasonable offers
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

dillinger

i wonder what she sees in him? the divorce settlement maybe.

boojangles

She is some bit of gear in fairness. We all like em young but in fairness that is a bit Irish.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: boojangles on July 16, 2011, 11:42:09 PM
She is some bit of gear in fairness. We all like em young but in fairness that is a bit Irish.
If it is legal then fair play. She doesn't look 16 and I'd doubt she has the behaviour of a "normal" 16 yo.

Forever Green

17 my hole!!! Anyway, she would get it regardless

ludermor

Tony Baloney