Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, July 10, 2011, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 21, 2011, 08:57:01 PM
That Tyrone bench is good enough to beat most teams.

Was.

Great to have the option now of bringing on Mugsy, Justin, Penrose, Dooher, Harte if they don't start.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Interesting... Mickey's having faith in a lot of the new guys this time around. It would be some confidence boost for them, if they can knock Armagh out.
Testing Accessibility

ross4life

Quote from: ONeill on July 21, 2011, 09:28:21 PM
If that team starts it is Mickey's bravest selection yet and a direct result of the poor finishing witnessed in big games over the last 24 months. Take McGuigan out of that forward division and my goodness, changed utterly.

Don't think it's that brave, Mickey Harte has the benefit of calling upon All Ireland Minor winners in Mark Donnelly,Kyle Coney etc.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laceer

Mark Donnelly didn't win a minor AI

Fear ón Srath Bán

Will be very surprised if that's the starting 15. Still, no better man than Mickey to see it through.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Carmen Stateside

No All Ireland for Donnelly yet, but he has a pocket full of Tyrone championship medals  ;D

laceer

He'd do well to win a minor All Ireland at this stage! Fair play to him, he deserves his chance.

Fuzzman

Can't believe Mckenna didn't get a start.
It's hard to get Mickey to change his ways

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: laceer on July 21, 2011, 10:06:48 PM
He'd do well to win a minor All Ireland at this stage! Fair play to him, he deserves his chance.

True, good job i said an All Ireland.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 21, 2011, 10:00:39 PM
Will be very surprised if that's the starting 15. Still, no better man than Mickey to see it through.

I think it will be the starting 15, don't see the wisdom in naming a radically changed side then not go with it. Would have made more sense to name same team from last week and change it.

Abble

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 21, 2011, 10:08:49 PM
Can't believe Mckenna didn't get a start.
It's hard to get Mickey to change his ways

thats a solid defence. where would you have played mckenna fuzz ?

ross4life

Got him mixed up with Matthew Donnelly. Kyle Coney definitely a Minor winner.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Quote from: ross4life on July 21, 2011, 10:16:20 PM
Got him mixed up with Matthew Donnelly. Kyle Coney definitely a Minor winner.

They're all minor winners except Mark Donnelly.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Abble

any sign of the Armagh 15 yet ?

Fuzzman

I was trying to be a smart ass abble.
If Harte is making that many changes he might as well given all the new lads a go. Haha

My biggest surprise is starting Sean O'Neill at 5. Could this be the sign of things to come.

Any word on Justin Omagh_Gael?