Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, July 10, 2011, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Onion Bag

Defo in Omagh, i just got an email about the season ticket and the venue is omagh,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

naka

Guys
Haven't been at last two games as on  holiday and will miss the game against the tyronie hoors
When I get back will the Armagh / rossie game be  in a neutral place as will just be arriving back that morning

ziggysego

Are the Rossie's looking a friendly game before they play Tyrone in the 4th round?
Testing Accessibility

whitegoodman

Think the BBC have missed the boat on this one.  If they had an agreement in place with the GAA at the start of the year to have 1 game from the 3rd of the qualifers through to the final they would have got some ratings for this game on saturday night, a lot more than for the ulster final yesterday i would have thought.

A lot of neurtrals would have interest in this game not just in ulster but throughout the country.  When would be the last time these 2 teams played a championship game at Healy Park?

tyrone86

illdecide

On a serious note i don't think Armagh should turn up...what's the point? they've no chance. Tyrone will prob win the All Ireland and Armagh is just another statistic along the way...

Match betting should be 1/6 Tyrone 10/1 Armagh 6/1

P.S. Ricey will mark Armagh's only forward (the we hoor from Crossmaglen) and that'll be the end of that...correct.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SuperHo

tickets on sale on ticketmaster for £14 for the terrace

Gaffer

Anyone managing to get tickets from Toutmaster?

Keep getting told no tickets available!  Tried all combinations. >:(

And me a Tyrone man !!!!!

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

drici

Stand tickets are available here.
http://tickets.ie/event.aspx/all-ireland-football-round-3-tyrone-v-tbc-healy-park-omagh-23-July-2011/AVZ46

You might have to hurry though as the site gave a notice that they had no remaining Terrace tickets to sell.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 18, 2011, 01:59:45 PM
I reckon there will be no changes to the line up that started against Longford.

Also heard Mugsy didn't turn up to training last week because he was on the sauce most of the week. Dooher held talks with him on Thursday in a cookstown cafe and treated him to lunch.  :)

well for some does he not work?

lawnseed

Quote from: David McKeown on July 18, 2011, 03:30:43 PM
Quote from: whitegoodman on July 18, 2011, 01:13:17 PM
Serious question to Armagh supporters, not taking the piss or on a windup.

Would you prefer to win and go on to maybe make a Q/F, Semi or even final in the knowledge that POR would almost definitely get another year in doing so OR get beat in the knowledge that POR would almost definitely be out on his ear at the final whistle.

I see it as a make or break game for O'Rourke, its that simple, win u stay on, lose and ur out

As I said on another thread I reckon regardless of this weeks result POR won't be sacked, those who were mainly involved in appointing him are still there and if anything have strengthened their position. POR met the aims for the season all ready in staying inDiv1 and beating Down. That's how low we've set our goals for the season with him in charge.
only micko could have got por the gate, as said above if tyrone put armagh out the case will be made that they are a great team etc.. allowing o'rourke breathing space also the supporters want mcgeeney in charge of a good young team possibly a combination of present under 21s and the all irl winning minor team and its a wee bit too soon for them. por will survive unfortunately
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Orior

Apparently McGeeny is refusing to get his hair cut until he gets the Armagh job.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tyrone86

whitegoodman

Quote from: Orior on July 18, 2011, 10:20:13 PM
Apparently McGeeny is refusing to get his hair cut until he gets the Armagh job.

:D