Tyrone v Armagh

Started by ONeill, July 10, 2011, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donegal lad

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 10, 2011, 08:01:00 PM
Quote from: donegal lad on July 10, 2011, 07:45:58 PM
The supporters of whatever side comes out of this draw are the people losing out because with their quarter final being on with the semi final they will be made pay semi final prices

Unless the draw pitched the winners of this section against the Dubs resulting in a stand alone QF on the second week of August. Additionally, this will provide the Dubs a ready made excuse when Tyrone give them a thumping as they were made wait too long for their game ;)
Tbh i don't see the dubs getting a stand alone QF this year was only 43000 at leinster final today would they get a big enough crowd for a stand alone game

under the bar

Lets not kid ourselves with the pleasantries.  Despite being a shadow of the great triple AI team, tyrone will dissect o'rourkes one-trick pony outfit a la frank mcguigan & co 1984. yet another slow torturous death for the orchard county by the red hand its on the cards.  Slipping  quietly out of the championship at aughrim would be a godsend  ;)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Nope TYP, the last encounter was in 2009 in Clones, where we prevailed rather easily  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 10, 2011, 09:27:21 PM
Nope TYP, the last encounter was in 2009 in Clones, where we prevailed rather easily  ;)

Was that a 3 point win for Tyrone with Ronan Clarke scoring a late goal or was this before then?

Armaghgael

Some of yous Tyrone boys seam confident of of beating us(Hoping we get the chance to play yas)

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Orior

Quote from: tyroneman on July 10, 2011, 07:24:16 PM
Hate playing big games at Healy Park.

Armagh will raise thier game considerably if they get past Wicklow (which will not be the forgone conclusion many think it will)

Hell no. Tyrone will need to raise their game.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Armaghgael on July 10, 2011, 09:49:34 PM
Some of yous Tyrone boys seam confident of of beating us(Hoping we get the chance to play yas)

I wouldn't say we're too confident, but in saying that you lads aren't the big power that you recently were. Jury's still out on ourselves though, in that we wouldn't be too sure that the optimal balance has been struck between the old and the new (lads).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

I'd be worried enough about a micko hambush

illdecide

After watching that muck last night by Armagh i can't believe you guys are getting sucked into a match v Tyrone...no way as far as I'm concerned the reply to this thread until next sat evening is "NO COMMENT"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

EC Unique

As good as a by for Tyrone  ;D

under the bar

Tyrone a great team in transition, armagh a county in a complete mess.  Let the butchery of the fallen orchard commence.  ;)

Goats Do Shave

can't see HUB or Cassidy dealing with big Stafford. If hannon finds his shooting boots... a famous Blackwater double could be on the cards!!

Orior

Quote from: EC Unique on July 10, 2011, 10:40:45 PM
As good as a by for Tyrone  ;D

Is that Goodbye Tyrone, or Good Bye Tyrone?

Up Micklow!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

under the bar

Armagh county board will do well to shift 100 tickets for this one.  Annihilation on the cards.

omagh_gael

Quote from: under the bar on July 11, 2011, 02:50:41 PM
Armagh county board will do well to shift 100 tickets for this one.  Annihilation on the cards.

Any chance you could give it a rest. You've posted three times on this thread and each one has been a childish dig at Armagh (who aren't even guaranteed to get through.) That nonsense is better served over on Hoganstand.