Dublin Airport Parking

Started by Milltown Row2, July 01, 2011, 05:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Flying from Dublin soon and was wondering is the Red Long Term parking a hassle to park at considering you have to get a shuttle to and from the airport terminal?

It's has a deal on at the minute 55 Euro for two weeks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Canalman

No hassle at all. Shuttle buses leave every 10 mins or so............... takes c 10mins to get to departures. Make sure you write your car park area on your ticket before you get on bus or else you will be literally hours looking for your car when you get back.

For the love of God don't leave anything of value visible in your car while you are away.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Canalman on July 01, 2011, 05:08:43 PM
No hassle at all. Shuttle buses leave every 10 mins or so............... takes c 10mins to get to departures. Make sure you write your car park area on your ticket before you get on bus or else you will be literally hours looking for your car when you get back.

For the love of God don't leave anything of value visible in your car while you are away.

Cheers Canalman!! Hey I've been to Dublin countless times, leaving things visible in the car is a defo no no!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

amallon

Is there a problem with break ins?  I am flying out next weekend and was going to bring the van as the car is getting serviced.  Obv. I would take the tools out of it but is it too much of a temptation for the scumbags?

Is QuickPark any safer heading down for Santry?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: amallon on July 01, 2011, 05:37:44 PM

Is there a problem with break ins?  I am flying out next weekend and was going to bring the van as the car is getting serviced.  Obv. I would take the tools out of it but is it too much of a temptation for the scumbags?

Is QuickPark any safer heading down for Santry?

I have been using Quick park for over 2 years and find it great. Pre-book if for 7 quid a day.  Never bother with DAA carparks. No issues with security either.

Dubh driocht

I will happily pay whatever to DAA or Quickpark this year after my experience last year at Karl car-park beside Aldergrove. Headed off the week after we beat Kerry with my red and black colours on the mirror, arrived back to a lovely one metre scratch on the side of the car. Drew it to their attention and they claimed it had never happened before and couldn't understand why my car had been singled out. I could understand it alright and it cost me £200 .B**stards but well worth the cost of getting to an AI final.