Any good products for keeping midges away?

Started by DownFanatic, July 01, 2011, 11:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownFanatic

Our back garden is terrorised by the wee bastids. Any good products that you know off that get rid of them?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

JUst retired

I was in Canada a few years ago and was bitten by  Mosquitos quite a lot. I called in to a service station to buy some repellent. I had no glasses with me but I bought this tin of stuf, which i sprayed all over myself. It did`nt work as it turned out to be waterproofing for tents. But the rain was no longer a problem. ;D
I know this wont help in your request, be careful what you buy. :D

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

muppet

Quote from: JUst retired on July 01, 2011, 02:44:11 PM
I was in Canada a few years ago and was bitten by  Mosquitos quite a lot. I called in to a service station to buy some repellent. I had no glasses with me but I bought this tin of stuf, which i sprayed all over myself. It did`nt work as it turned out to be waterproofing for tents. But the rain was no longer a problem. ;D
I know this wont help in your request, be careful what you buy. :D

Good man. :D

Any suggestion for a bad itch?
MWWSI 2017

Oraisteach

OFF worked for me.  I fecked OFF to the states.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Olly

Might sound ridiculous but I find that music from Jimmy Somerville or the Communards themselves works brilliantly. Midges seem to hate songs like "Don't Leave Me This Way" and "Never Can Say Goodbye" or it might be his voice. Try it anyway.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Shamrock Shore

Good football keeps them at bay.

Ask Laureleye  ;)

pullhard

avon skin so soft work really will for minges and mossys

under the bar

Any thing with citrus in it.   The turks just use lemon juice, works a treat