Is it time to suspend Tyrone from all championships?

Started by Jinxy, June 27, 2011, 07:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: FairyWaterDuke on June 27, 2011, 08:44:11 PM
Pathetic argument. Ian McCrea like in fact.

Especially since we are such a threat to other counties. Tyrone are about 100 years ahead of every other county in terms of structures at every level. Come on up and see Garvaghy centre of excellence when its finished. You'll love it.

No thanks.
Last time I was up in Tyrone I made the mistake of mentioning where I was from.

If you were any use you'd be playing.

GTB

leaveherinsir

Quote from: Jinxy on June 27, 2011, 09:17:18 PM

Especially since we are such a threat to other counties. Tyrone are about 100 years ahead of every other county in terms of structures at every level. Come on up and see Garvaghy centre of excellence when its finished. You'll love it.

No thanks.

have you ever looked into your family tree? bet you have Derry ancestry somewhere!!

laoislad

Can we not just get rid of the lot of them,they are all animals up North anyways.
Let them set up a Northern Ireland Championship or include London and let them have UK Championship.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

goh4205

Quote from: laoislad on June 27, 2011, 09:39:21 PM
Can we not just get rid of the lot of them,they are all animals up North anyways.
Let them set up a Northern Ireland Championship or include London and let them have UK Championship.
Sure your crew are more brit than the nordies so you can't talk :D

GTB

Ok but you can keep the Queen seeing how much ye all love her ;D

Bogball XV

Quote from: GTB on June 27, 2011, 09:46:19 PM

And nobody loves here more than the lads from Laois.  One all ireland title (no disgrace in that), but it was won before the name change from Queen's County.  Funnily though, when searching the roll of honour, I can't see any mention of Queen's County on it?  Maybe somebody should table an amendment proposing a correction of the roll of honour to congress :D

Jinxy

Quote from: leaveherinsir on June 27, 2011, 09:37:41 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on June 27, 2011, 09:17:18 PM

No thanks.

have you ever looked into your family tree? bet you have Derry ancestry somewhere!!

I'm one of the Magherafelt Joneses.

laoislad

Quote from: Bogball XV on June 27, 2011, 09:50:40 PM

And nobody loves here more than the lads from Laois.  One all ireland title (no disgrace in that), but it was won before the name change from Queen's County.  Funnily though, when searching the roll of honour, I can't see any mention of Queen's County on it?  Maybe somebody should table an amendment proposing a correction of the roll of honour to congress :D

Yeah but at least we got rid of her eventually! ye on the other hand..................
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

Quote from: goh4205 on June 27, 2011, 09:44:19 PM
Sure your crew are more brit than the nordies so you can't talk :D

Why not have a plantation championship with all the Ulster counties plus Kings county and Queen's county and Dublin for the Pale?   

GTB

Quote from: laoislad on June 27, 2011, 09:52:27 PM
Quote from: Bogball XV on June 27, 2011, 09:50:40 PM

Yeah but at least we got rid of her eventually! ye on the other hand..................

Yeah only to surrender it to the Franco Germanic Hordes :'(

screenexile

Great thread and u agree with all of it Jinxy!

My favourite bit is the bellend talking about Garvaghy as if a Centre of Excellence is some new thing Tyrone invented ... Owenbeg has only been.going for nigh on 20 years not to mention the rest throughout the Country!

Jinxy

I knew I could rely on the Derry men for support.
Good honest gaels.

ludermor

There have been some influx of eejits the past few weeks!!

Jinxy