Is it time to suspend Tyrone from all championships?

Started by Jinxy, June 27, 2011, 07:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

I know I suggest this every year for various different reasons but this time I'm serious.
The ladies football final debacle is the final straw.
They can come back when they get civilized.
It's like the stone-age up there.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Stallion

Nuke the county from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Square Ball

Jinxy

think thats a bit over the top. say they were suspended, then some loony tune from out of town whacks a ref at a Kerry club game should the county be suspended as well?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Qwerty28

We want the beat them fair and square in Fortress Pearse Park but if we can progress by default well and good too!!

The DUP conncillor, cant think of his name will be in favour of suspending them anyways!!  ;)

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Jinxy on June 27, 2011, 07:35:46 PM
I know I suggest this every year for various different reasons but this time I'm serious.
The ladies football final debacle is the final straw.
They can come back when they get civilized.
It's like the stone-age up there.

Ladies Football is not part of the GAA.

Cde

thats rich from a Meath man, its not that long ago that a match was abandoned in Meath because of the abuse the ref was getting

passedit

Quote from: Cde on June 27, 2011, 08:04:12 PM
thats rich from a Meath man, its not that long ago that a match was abandoned in Meath because of the abuse the ref was getting

I thought the match was abandoned because a game of football broke out?

Aside from that, I'm likiing the nuke idea.
Don't Panic

Jinxy

Quote from: Square Ball on June 27, 2011, 07:41:30 PM
Jinxy

think thats a bit over the top. say they were suspended, then some loony tune from out of town whacks a ref at a Kerry club game should the county be suspended as well?

From Tyrone you mean?

Jinxy

It's got to the stage that when you see a headline about violence at a club game you assume it happened in Tyrone.
If I saw the headline 'Angry donkey bites referee amidst ugly scenes following county final' I would think to myself "There's only one place backward enough for that to happen".

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bcarrier

They have it coming and Ulster will be easier to administer with 8 counties anyway. Always thought that preliminary round was a pain in the hole.

RadioGAAGAA

Long past time.

I'd suspend Armagh too so we wouldn't have to ever see that shite jersey again.

But that's just me...  :D
i usse an speelchekor

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

FairyWaterDuke

Pathetic argument. Ian McCrea like in fact.

Especially since we are such a threat to other counties. Tyrone are about 100 years ahead of every other county in terms of structures at every level. Come on up and see Garvaghy centre of excellence when its finished. You'll love it.

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on June 27, 2011, 08:40:26 PM
Ban everything. Everywhere. That'll teach us!

Banning would be excessive. I suggest we move Tyrone into the Munster Championship for a decade instead. In addition we could put Roscommon into Ulster and Meath into the Super 14.
MWWSI 2017