John O'Neill worst manager in Ireland

Started by unitedireland, June 27, 2011, 11:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unitedireland

Fermanagh have the worst manager in Ireland in John O'Neill. He has been shown to be Incompetent and will hopefully get the sack but i will not hold my breath.
Fermagh county board need to be cleared out also they have been there too long and have allowed this problem to occur.
Please give us Micky Harte or Paddy O'Rourke as they are good managers and some tyrone and armagh people want rid of them.

waitingforsam

Step back Cheif -  he is working with what he has at his disposal.

Maybe time to go back to the grassroots & schools, St Michaels Enniskillen had good lads coming through at college level a few years back.

If lads have thrown the towel in & declared themselves unavailable for the county because they didnt like the manager or for whatever reason - then they may have as much to answer as John O Neill has.

Been waiting since '94

Dont Matter

He seems like a poor manager but I was actually thinkin bout this watching TSG last night, there is quiet a few poor managers about. Val Andrews, Pat Flanagan, Eamonn McEneney seems crap but maybe this O'Neill is the worst.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Fermanaghfirst

Absolutely agree with this thread name! Disastrous from last november, ignored seasoned players, dropped good players, didn't listen to players concerns, picked the wrong panel- then again what would you expect from someone who never managed a senior club team. Fermangh are once again a laughing stock. Time for change! 

Orior

I'm very disappointed that this thread has been started, particularly after what happened John Clarke.

Wouldnt it be more constructive to analyse what went wrong? Put your money where your mouth is and say what you would do different (or better)?

Nothing to be gained by this personal attack.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians