Longford v Tyrone - Qualifiers Round 2 - 9 July 2011

Started by Shamrock Shore, June 26, 2011, 08:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwerty28

The only water we hve is holy water!!!

Tyrone lads will need a good scattering of it before hand if their going to come out with a win!!! ;D

Enjoy the game, hope you Tyrone lads enjoy your road trip and C'MON THE LARRIES!!!!

Shamrock Shore

Has the Tyrone team left on the bus yet?

Be careful going through Ballinagh and Granard and do take my advice and go via Edgeworthstown.

Safe journey to ye boys and girls heading to Larryland. Bring yere own water for sure but fer Gawd's sake don't bring in any flora or fauna and upset the delicate balance of nature in Larryland.

I once asked Darragh O'Se in a pub in Dingle what was the mood in the Kerry dressing room after they scraped by in a Qualifier a few years ago. He said as soon as the door was closed Jack O'Connor said "Lads, get dressed quickly and let's get to fcuk out of this kip".

I hope for the same later  ;D

Fuzzman

Is the sun shining down there? I'm taking the LONG drive in my FORD down from Letterkenny about 3pm. Pity its not on bbc for the Unionists as they'd love the red white and blue flags.
May the oldest team win.

Aaron Boone

Jinxy

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 09, 2011, 10:32:30 AM
Is the sun shining down there? I'm taking the LONG drive in my FORD down from Letterkenny about 3pm. Pity its not on bbc for the Unionists as they'd love the red white and blue flags.
May the oldest team win.

I see what you did there.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Any recommendations on where to head for a decent feed for those heading down the road early?
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Radda bout yeee

There will be three changes to Tyrone starting 15!  :-X

Rois

Hitting the road in an hr and looking fwd to it!

Have been advised to travel fr Belfast to Lisnaskea and down toward Clones that way, and stay on the main road to Granard. Hope we make it for 7!

Shamrock Shore

PV Fallons for the pre game feed. Ballymahon St! Valentines after. Main Street.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 09, 2011, 12:52:47 PM

Cassidy, Justy and Mugsy?

With O'Neill, Swift and Dooher making way? S Cav to FF and Mugsy/Penrose swapping with Dooher?

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 09, 2011, 01:47:17 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 09, 2011, 12:52:47 PM

Cassidy, Justy and Mugsy?

With O'Neill, Swift and Dooher making way? S Cav to FF and Mugsy/Penrose swapping with Dooher?

Just got word - UNBELIEVABLE - actually five changes from listed team. looks a good one too - pleases me - which i haven't said that often in the past while.

paco

What are the changes then? I have Tyrone -3 in my accumulator and I need to know.

backofthehand

Carlin for Swift. Justy for D Harte. Cassidy For Hub. Colm Cav for Dooher. Coney for S O'Neill

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: backofthehand on July 09, 2011, 03:12:28 PM
Carlin for Swift. Justy for D Harte. Cassidy For Hub. Colm Cav for Dooher. Coney for S O'Neill

Heard the Longford manager keeps an eye on this - If Harte finds out you gave away his tema too early he'll hunt you down! lol

I'm happy with the changes.

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: backofthehand on July 09, 2011, 03:12:28 PM

holy f**k?
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye