Bowl C.............Jaysus wept

Started by Capt Pat, June 26, 2011, 06:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Tension is getting to Kildare hamster

... as Marty drones on

... and the hurlers wait their turn

AZOffaly

A dispute breaks out in the Ulster draw.

Dinny Breen

Meanwhile Carlow are feeling left out

#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

The Roscommon lads are still happy to tip away at their favourite other game while awaiting Bowl C

#newbridgeornowhere

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

Google images must be wondering wtf is going on.  :D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

AZOffaly

We'll start seeing Ads for Richard Gere on the board soon :D

Nally Stand

Highlights from last years championship precede the live draw. Here's a shot of Joe Sheridan seconds after his goal which cheated put Louth out of reach of an historic Leinster Title....

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Hardy

Quote from: Nally Stand on June 30, 2011, 04:05:46 PM
Highlights from last years championship precede the live draw. Here's a shot of Joe Sheridan seconds after his goal which cheated put Louth out of reach of he was cynically fouled in an attempt to prevent Meath winning an historic Leinster Title....

... and things threaten to turn ugly among a certain set of fans

AZOffaly

...while the referee looks on from behind an advertising hoarding.

Jinxy

Banty tickles Geezers belly at the Kildare hamsters white collar boxing night.

AZOffaly

I call foul. Geezer is clearly a Guinea Pig.

Jinxy

I'm not getting into that whole debate about bringing in outside guinea pigs to manage a team of under performing hamsters.
It's been done to death.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Jinxy on June 30, 2011, 04:45:03 PM
I'm not getting into that whole debate about bringing in outside guinea pigs to manage a team of under performing hamsters.
It's been done to death.

:D
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Quote from: Jinxy on June 30, 2011, 04:45:03 PM
It's been done to death.

Yeah, but where does it end. It's a slippery slope, and the thin end of a wedge that's leaving the door ajar for the horse to bolt. I can see it now, teams of mercenary mice, prairy dogs, gerbils and even fecking ferrets coming in and playing on these 'hamster' teams.

I'm telling you, when we have a ferret running up the leg of Marty's trousers and picking the next ball out of the hat, the GAA is dead.