Regular Show - Cartoon Network

Started by bennydorano, June 24, 2011, 07:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Funniest cartoon I've seen in a long time, allegedly for kids, but I find it hilarious.  Undoubtedly a lot of you would hate it, but its very good.  Mike Roth of Beavis & Butthead fame is involved in some way or another.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bennydorano on June 24, 2011, 07:56:28 PM
Funniest cartoon I've seen in a long time, allegedly for kids, but I find it hilarious.  Undoubtedly a lot of you would hate it, but its very good.  Mike Roth of Beavis & Butthead fame is involved in some way or another.
Will check this out. Might make the endless round of cartoons more bearable, although I do like Phineas and Ferb - especially the theme tune.

bennydorano

Yeah, P & F is easy watched, played out at this stage, think i've watched every episode of it & spongebob - and thoroughly enjoyed them too.

lurganblue

Quote from: bennydorano on June 24, 2011, 11:26:07 PM
Yeah, P & F is easy watched, played out at this stage, think i've watched every episode of it & spongebob - and thoroughly enjoyed them too.

I'll have to give this a go but yeah p&f aren't bad but spongebob is definitely the best. The uproar in our house when I take over the tv to put the Sunday game on!

onefaircounty

I'm a big child and like cartoons, haven't seen regular show, but Spongebob is an excellent cartoon, funny on a lot of levels.