Self defence?

Started by EC Unique, June 23, 2011, 12:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

And if it makes you feel better, I've never been to continental Europe (apart from Russia) and there's a good few counties in Ireland where I've never been.  Never been to Asia, Africa, Australasia or Antarctica either.

Happy now?

gawa316

Can burglars still claim against you if they injure themselves in your house or is that bullshit?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: gawa316 on July 22, 2011, 11:13:19 PM
Can burglars still claim against you if they injure themselves in your house or is that bullshit?

Depends where you live. I know in the US you can legally shoot an intruder per the castle doctrine..

Hardy

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 22, 2011, 11:05:15 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on July 22, 2011, 10:57:24 PM
*shakes head* Is there anywhere you haven't been Eamonn, anything you haven't experienced ? wise up FFS! ever thought of writing fiction for a living? feck what am I saying..you probably have wrote a few best sellers :D

What the hell is it with you anyway?  Why is it so hard to believe that I lived in Ireland, then England, then Amerikey? Is it really so far-fetched?

You should have claimed to have been abducted by aliens and spent your Christmas holidays on Jupiter. That wouldn't be far-fetched at all to the tea-party mentality.

laoislad

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 22, 2011, 11:11:50 PM
And if it makes you feel better, I've never been to continental Europe (apart from Russia) and there's a good few counties in Ireland where I've never been.  Never been to Asia, Africa, Australasia or Antarctica either.

Happy now?

I've been to paradise but I've never been to Meath.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tyrones own

Ah but I'll bet none of ye knew a lad from Donegal that lived on that street  :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Tyrones own on July 23, 2011, 03:03:33 PM
Ah but I'll bet none of ye knew a lad from Donegal that lived on that street  :D

I'll bet you wish you did though!  ;D