davegaasportsdesk - Whats the story?

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, June 15, 2011, 01:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Yeah keep the podcasts coming IMO

Any show which is promoting our games is a good thing, any chance you could give Marty some pointers for the committee room?

When they come up with a good fresh idea like this and spend money on it why in under god dont they try to find someone new and innovative to host the show. Drives me insane, great concept tired old staff.

davegaasportsdesk

Okay, I will stick up a thread in the GAA section and not the non-GAA section. Can we delete this thread?
Join Talking GAA on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheWorldsTalkin

quit yo jibbajabba

Dave, you sound like a nice lad; i allow you to stay ;D

(think it was just the multiple threads that was a tad annoyin)
but a bit of self-publicity is no bad thing, away on with yoself and get them new threads sorted;
can you do requests? i want mark sidebottom interviewed/interrogated :)

ludermor

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 16, 2011, 09:33:26 AM

but a bit of self-publicity is no bad thing, away on with yoself and get them new threads sorted;
can you do requests? i want mark sidebottom interviewed/interrogated/waterboarded :)

HiMucker

Quote from: ludermor on June 16, 2011, 09:37:05 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 16, 2011, 09:33:26 AM

can you do requests? i want mark sidebottom interviewed/interrogated/waterboarded by a deaf mute :)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2011, 07:58:46 PM
With the bad press the gaaboard is getting from the media in recent weeks, youse all turn on someone who came in on good intentions, albeit secretly.

What bad press?
Btw wasn't having a go at Dave by starting this thread, just curious.
Poll can be added or thread deleted, whichever suits
Tbc....

davegaasportsdesk

I have the show post up on the GAA discussion page, thanks a mill to everyone. In regards to doing various interviews, all suggestions are great, also I am considering an all irish sports discussion show in the near future so I'm sure I could interview some of you guys here.
Join Talking GAA on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheWorldsTalkin

quit yo jibbajabba

jibbajabbajibbajabba's - there's your name for it right there ;D

laoislad

Quote from: davegaasportsdesk on June 16, 2011, 11:42:11 AM
I have the show post up on the GAA discussion page, thanks a mill to everyone. In regards to doing various interviews, all suggestions are great, also I am considering an all irish sports discussion show in the near future so I'm sure I could interview some of you guys here.

Get in touch with Hardy he loves all things to do with Irish soccer.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2011, 07:58:46 PM
With the bad press the gaaboard is getting from the media in recent weeks, youse all turn on someone who came in on good intentions, albeit secretly.

What bad press was this?

Good luck with it Dave.