ulster semi final tyrone v donegal

Started by rrhf, June 06, 2011, 10:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Armagh/Tyrone dominance over! delighted for Donegal (my Dads team) hopefully they can finish the job on July 17th.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Gaffer

Anyone see Burns reaction to Donegal's second goal at the very end of the programme.

He looked as if he was in the final throes of sex he was so excited !!!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

WeePeteIsALegend

Never thought Id see the day where Id be annoyed by this Tyrone side getting beat in any game, let alone an Ulster semi final.

But just cannot bring myself to support this Donegal side against anyone else than Armagh. They take hateful tactics to the extreme.
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

Bogball XV

Quote from: theskull1 on June 26, 2011, 05:32:13 PM
Well that answers two things

Tyrone need to rebuild and the ulster final will be a dirge
Aye, that's a fear at this stage.  I hoped Tyrone would make it tbh as I think Donegal will stifle the life out of the Derry attack.  Skinner might not last the 70.

EC Unique

For the sake of football I hope Derry beat Donegal. That, is this puke football that Spillane talks about.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Gaffer on June 26, 2011, 05:42:19 PM
Anyone see Burns reaction to Donegal's second goal at the very end of the programme.

He looked as if he was in the final throes of sex he was so excited !!!!!!

I thought he was gonna ride wee Martin.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EC Unique on June 26, 2011, 05:48:39 PM
For the sake of football I hope Derry beat Donegal. That, is this puke football that Spillane talks about.

Christ Spillane was talking about Tyrone i thought
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Family guy

The turning point was joe mc mahon goin off injured i thought,well done donegal

Main Street

Well done to Donegal, they outgritted and outplayed Tyrone, deserved to go through.

omagh_gael

Tyrone had umpteen chances to win that game so no excuses but by god Donegal are a putrid team to watch.

James91

I dont care what people say about it not being nice to watch donegal play, if your their own county was doing this and winning games they would not be complaing im sure.

I think its been a great start to the championship with Carlow, London and Leitrim getting good wins and the ulster and connacht finals maybe not what most people would have expected at the start of the year. Its great for the game in my opinion.

McLoone was lucky to stay on the pitch today, actually I was wondering is it possible for him to get banned from the final? I see he was crying (or atleast very emotional!) after the game, but I thought seen as the ref dealt with it it cant be changed? Anyone know for sure? But overall I thought the ref was a lot more picky with donegals over carrying and tackling than with tyrone....maybe im biased tho...ha

McGee and Lacey as always were brilliant, and McHugh had one of his best matches ever in county colours!

Fuzzman

James91

And by god brick, absolute hero now, but if he hadve missed the goal we would be shouting at him for not taking his point!

Love the way he never leaves an opportunity to get a goal, not scared to shoot

Fuzzman

Happy enough with that
Just a wee run up the road from Dublin

WeePeteIsALegend

Quote from: James91 on June 26, 2011, 06:07:43 PM
I dont care what people say about it not being nice to watch donegal play, if your their own county was doing this and winning games they would not be complaing im sure.

Depends on the county. We here in Down wouldn't stand for it.
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''