Norris, David
7 (3.4%)
Scallon, Dana Rosemary
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: ross matt on October 25, 2011, 10:15:05 AM
Quote from: highorlow on October 25, 2011, 09:46:42 AM
During the debate / argument last night I realised how poor and unintelligent the whole shower are, even Micheal D (he may be intelligent in an eccentric way but that's no statesman imo).

It is a real real pity that Dermot Earley has passed away. I think were he alive he would have won and been our next president.

+1000. A real patriot.
+1 was he going to go for it highorlow? Pity is right.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Sea The Stars

Unbelievable that Murderer McGuinness leads the poll on Gaa Board. Must be a large number of posters from Northern Ireland who thankfully won't be voting on Thursday !!

After last night's debacle where he openly admits to conversing with fuel smugglers and tax evaders as recently as yesterday, well how could you let a lowlife like that into the Aras.

Hopefully, after Thursday's election, the 26 counties will have heard the last of McGuinness and he goes back to the North to represent you lot. We don't want him down here and more power to the people down here for not being so fickle.

Radda bout yeee

Really enjoyed the show:

Some great lines:

Norris - 'I can assure you there my closet is completely empty'
          'I have nothing to add only to say the mentioning of an envelope was very unfortunate'
           The way he looks like hannibal lector

McGuinness -   'Well I think your in deep trouble Sean'
                    The fact that he still has intellegence service gathering information

Mitchell - The crowd going AAAWWWW when he said thats twice you haven't came to me (even though Kenny said at the start - don't wait to be asked - just jump in.

Higgins - The fact he looks like the president already - and knows every protocol for a president and could tie them all up!

Gallagher - Rabbit in the head lights

Girls - Forget about it!

In my opinion I think McGuinness was the winner and an upset could be on the cards. Think he showed his experience of campaigning in a part of the island where debates are more fierce and harder to get on top off. I think McGuiness showed the rest they didn't know how to make a point and take someone down!

PS The question from the blonde haired lady to mcguinness about 'coming down here' made me sick! I would love to know who let such an unintellegent person ask a question??

Sea The Stars

Quote from: ziggysego on October 25, 2011, 11:19:15 AM
MMcG clearly won last night and anyone who credits Pat for exposing Gallagher's dirty dealings, clearly have a anti-SF bias and can't attribute anything with MMcG.

However, you're right, Michael D. was the clear winner. Not because of what he did last night, but because MMcG handed him the election.

Good lad, come back on Thursday and see who handed who the election.

I'll tell you what the public saw last night: They saw a man who has played a part in the murders of thousands bully a decent and honest man with his lowlife tactics.

All I can say, is thank God this is only a 26 county election !!

sheamy

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on October 25, 2011, 11:24:03 AM
PS The question from the blonde haired lady to mcguinness about 'coming down here' made me sick! I would love to know who let such an unintellegent person ask a question??

Ask Sea the Stars. They seem to share the same views.

liihb

I do think its a bit strange that all the Northern posters think that McGuinness has a chance. I think he'll poll quite well, but he'll never be president of Ireland. From my mates, and those I work with, and my family, he is no 7 in everyone's thinking
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

Franko

Quote from: Sea The Stars on October 25, 2011, 11:28:10 AM
MMcG clearly won last night and anyone who credits Pat for exposing Gallagher's dirty dealings, clearly have a anti-SF bias and can't attribute anything with MMcG.

However, you're right, Michael D. was the clear winner. Not because of what he did last night, but because MMcG handed him the election.

I'll tell you what the public saw last night: They saw a man who has played a part in the murders of thousands bully a decent and honest man with his lowlife tactics.

Is this the 'honest' man who was caught out lying on live TV?

trasna man

is that you sean or bertie ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ulick

Who's the "whingers" now that "can't take the cut and thrust of southern politics"?  :D

Sea The Stars

Quote from: sheamy on October 25, 2011, 11:31:54 AM

Ask Sea the Stars. They seem to share the same views.

Yes we have a problem with murderers down here. Judging by the way, McGuinness handled the Jean McConville question, he is so blinded by his own IRA activities, that he dosen't know what murder is anymore himself.

Anyway, after Thursday, I'm delighted to report that you, Sheamy and the rest of Northern Ireland will have McGuinness back to yourselves.

Sea The Stars

Quote from: Franko on October 25, 2011, 11:34:16 AM

He's an honest man standing beside McGuinness.

Franko

Quote from: Sea The Stars on October 25, 2011, 11:36:25 AM
Quote from: Franko on October 25, 2011, 11:34:16 AM

He's an honest man standing beside McGuinness.

Nope,  he's a dishonest man - no matter where he's standing.  Seanie's grubby FF past has caught up with him.  Suck it up.

From the Bunker

Really enjoyed the show:

Some great lines:

Norris - 'I can assure you there my closet is completely empty'
          'I have nothing to add only to say the mentioning of an envelope was very unfortunate'
           The way he looks like hannibal lector

McGuinness -   'Well I think your in deep trouble Sean'
                    The fact that he still has intellegence service gathering information

Mitchell - The crowd going AAAWWWW when he said thats twice you haven't came to me (even though Kenny said at the start - don't wait to be asked - just jump in.

Higgins - The fact he looks like the president already - and knows every protocol for a president and could tie them all up!

Gallagher - Rabbit in the head lights

Girls - Forget about it!

In my opinion I think McGuinness was the winner and an upset could be on the cards. Think he showed his experience of campaigning in a part of the island where debates are more fierce and harder to get on top off. I think McGuiness showed the rest they didn't know how to make a point and take someone down!

That question was bread and butter for McG. It was a perfect to lead into an all Island reply and would make 99% of peoples blood boil. It could not have worked better if she was a plant! Maybe she was?

Trout

McGuiness is some boy to be accusin anyone of lying, he couldn't tell the truth in a fit, and about more serious issues than taking a bung.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Sea The Stars

Glad to see Gallagher has come out fighting this morning. There's no place in this election campaign for the dirt that McGuinness and Sinn Fein have tried to intoduce. Then again, when you let terrorists run for office of president, you are bound to get something like that.