Mitchell, Gay
3 (1.5%)
Norris, David
7 (3.4%)
Scallon, Dana Rosemary
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

ONeill

Surely Dana will sing something nice before the night's out.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Surely Gay and Martin should jump on their grenades for the good of the country to take out Gallagher. They need to join together and expose his Fianna Failureness. Neither has a chance anyways.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Skiddybadoo

This is the fist time I've caught the televised debates, and maybe it has been said before, but doesn't Michael D. Higgins look like Dobby the House Elf?

And Norris has shades of Michael Bentine about him. 

An Gaeilgoir

McGuinness attacking a candidate for trying to conceal his membership of a now discredited organisation. :D

Also;

"For the last 30 years I've been working for peace" - Martin McGuinness, Tonight.

"We Republicans don't believe in winning elections will bring freedom in Ireland. At the end of the day it will be the cutting edge of the IRA that will bring freedom" - Martin McGuinness, August 1985.

ONeill

I hope McGuinness' source wasn't winding him up.

Nally Stand

Jaysus what a question from yer woman. "What makes you think you can come down here. To this country....You come from a different country" And then shakes her head in disgust when McGuinness tells her Derry is as Irish as Cork.

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tubberman

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 24, 2011, 10:22:44 PM
Jaysus what a question from yer woman. "What makes you think you can come down here. To this country....You come from a different country" And then shakes her head in disgust when McGuinness tells her Derry is as Irish as Cork.

Made a tit of herself, whoever she is. The head shaking was ridiculous, will have done mcguinness no harm at all.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

GalwayBayBoy

Gallagher did a Father Ted there.

"the money was just resting in my account". :D

Nally Stand

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 24, 2011, 10:32:02 PM
Gallagher did a Father Ted there.

"the money was just resting in my account". :D

"A good long rest!"
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ONeill

...and Mary McAleese is from Dingle.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on October 24, 2011, 09:38:40 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on October 24, 2011, 09:36:03 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on October 24, 2011, 09:34:53 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on October 24, 2011, 09:12:58 PM
Quote10.    just to prove that he was the original parish pump politician who could rival the later FF ministers who moved government departments to their own constituencies, Michael D. set up a television station in his own constituency.

Setting up TG4 was a big plus in my book.
It would be for most people.
+1

Realistically it had to be Galway, Kerry or Donegal. He got it right.

Connemara Irish is more or less the Irish used in the Irish school system.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Maguire01

It was a gift of a question for McGuinness. Open goal.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 24, 2011, 10:46:00 PM
It was a gift of a question for McGuinness. Open goal.
Agreed!

Maguire01

GalwayBayBoy

Panto season has obviously come early.