3 (1.5%)
Norris, David
7 (3.4%)
Scallon, Dana Rosemary
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 29, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
McGuinness is aware that if he is elected, he cannot leave the country without permission from the government?

Is that defined as the State or the Island. At least the Gardaí will be able to keep a very close eye on him  ;D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 29, 2011, 12:33:17 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 29, 2011, 12:31:50 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 29, 2011, 12:24:42 PM
Quote from: deiseach on September 29, 2011, 12:19:30 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 29, 2011, 12:15:24 PM
Best thread in a long time....

It's been incredibly civil, hasn't it? It can't last. Oh, and you are worse than Hitler

Hitler wasn't all bad...
Trains ran on time too...
That was Mussolini.

Il Duce did a good job on the Marshes too.

AQMP

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 29, 2011, 12:21:26 PM
Why did everyone vote MMG in the poll, he hasn't a hope of winning, you Ulsterlads are so disingenuous.

I didn't!

AQMP

McGuinness is aware that if he is elected, he cannot leave the country without permission from the government?

I'd say Enda would be more than happy to give Marty permission to leave the country..esp if he was going somewhere far away!

ludermor

Reading MGHU replies on this board gives me the same cringing sensation as watchign David Brent in the office, hard to watch but great craic.

haranguerer

Quote from: rossie mad on September 29, 2011, 11:57:31 AM
Quote from: rossie mad on September 29, 2011, 11:18:13 AM
I see arlene foster has become interested all of a sudden in mcguiness involvemnet in enniskillen.
She wants him to go to the HET and give them information about the supposed involment of (london)derry PIRA in it.

Will this involvement from the north spark off a wave of MLAs supporting/criticising Mcguinness or will this just be an isolated opinion?

I'd be surprised if unionists come out with anything. The above is just an example of the media being very little more than a bunch of stirring c***ts: Narturally when MMG says anything about anything they will run to anyone who may give them a good soundbite and go 'He says...' like kids in a playground. They'll sensationalise whats said and get a few lines in the paper.

Ulick

Quote from: lawnseed on September 28, 2011, 08:57:04 PM
micheal d. no good. something people haven't noticed is how tall mary mcaleese is. when shes on the red carpet in croker shaking hands i do the mary test ie as she goes along is she looking up or looking down at the players. when she was doing cork v down last year you knew down hadnt a hope because she was either looking down at them or looking at them whereas she had to look up at all of corks men. this is why i dont want micheal d because he would even make tyrone look big. so no good. as for dorris.. ah jeez ::) she'd be hanging round the changing rooms. gay well hes a torie nuff said. so that only leaves marty, the man who will help to heal the mexican v nordie divide its going on too long and its dumb

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ludermor on September 29, 2011, 01:01:42 PM
Reading MGHU replies on this board gives me the same cringing sensation as watchign David Brent in the office, hard to watch but great craic.

Are you getting jealous of Nally, Luder?

ExcellentDriver

Which is why there will be a By-Election in Mid Ulster if he does become President.

Personally, I would like to stand as an Independent. But if Hugh McCloy stands again I'd give my support to him. True, Sinn Fein will walk it, but it might just result in the final nail of the SDLP's Coffin if they lose more votes to Independent 'Bread and Butter' Candidates.

NI needs a Shane Ross or a Ming Flanagan or a Richard Boyd-Barret to upset the Apple Cart at Stormont.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

ludermor

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 29, 2011, 04:00:50 PM
Reading MGHU replies on this board gives me the same cringing sensation as watching David Brent in the office, hard to watch but great craic.

No i think its great your broadcasting your stupidity to a wider audience.

BennyCake

Marty won't be president. As soon as he put his name forward, theyhave attacked him left, right and centre. Even if he was involved in republican activity, wasn't De Valera too??

By the way, why aren't northerners allowed to vote? Southerners voted on the GFA and most have no idea about northern politics.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: BennyCake on September 29, 2011, 04:31:34 PM
Marty won't be president. As soon as he put his name forward, theyhave attacked him left, right and centre. Even if he was involved in republican activity, wasn't De Valera too??

By the way, why aren't northerners allowed to vote? Southerners voted on the GFA and most have no idea about northern politics.

The 26 counties voted to withdraw the claim that the whole island of Ireland formed a single national territory from the constitution.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ludermor on September 29, 2011, 04:26:16 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 29, 2011, 04:00:50 PM
Reading MGHU replies on this board gives me the same cringing sensation as watching David Brent in the office, hard to watch but great craic.

No i think its great your broadcasting your stupidity to a wider audience.

O thats ok then Luder  8)

Trout

Did McGuiness inform his MI5 handlers he intended to run for the presidency?
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: BennyCake on September 29, 2011, 04:31:34 PM

It was to change our constitution, is that ok?