Total Members Voted: 206

Nally Stand

Quote from: trileacman on September 28, 2011, 10:12:45 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on September 28, 2011, 08:56:05 PM
Quote from: trileacman on September 28, 2011, 08:48:31 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on September 28, 2011, 07:08:32 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on September 28, 2011, 06:11:04 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 28, 2011, 05:55:37 PM
Who is on the evening shift, Nally or sheamy?

:D Very good

I suppose I'll call in. Tell me, do you lads have anything of use to contribute to the thread outside of condescending smugness? Minder any more intellectual pearls of wisdom like suggesting the Belfast Telegraph isn't a unionist leaning newspaper? Bigfella, any more abuse about my posting rate without realising urs is somethong very similar? Can we move on?

You said the telegraph was "the main unionist newspaper". Every right thinking person in the North knows that would be the newsletter. Jesus Christ you are such a f**king martyr even when your wrong.

They are both Unionist newspapers and the Telegraph has a circulation of 66,000 while the Newsletter has a circulation of 22,000. Hence the Belfast Telegraph is the main Unionist Newspaper.

But thanks for your input to the thread; it was about as useful as always.

How do you know the telegraph is only bought by unionists? A fair proportion of those readers would be Catholic. Presumptuous as always Nally.

OK have you a quote where I said only Unionists buy it? Show me the quote if you do. I don't recall making such a claim.

I said it was a Unionist paper (a fact backed up by an ocean of links a few pages back which profiled the paper), and I said it was the main one (AKA the highest selling unionist paper). The Newsletter and the Belfast Telegraph are the two main unionist papers, The Belfast Tele has 44,000 more readers. Hence the Tele is the main Unionist paper. (Tabloids aside, as I wouldn't regard anything with twenty pages of xfactor coverage as a newspaper).

FFS it's really not that complicated.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

ExcellentDriver

RTE playing right into Marty's hands as he can use their 'Questioning' to maximum effect.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

mylestheslasher

I have to admit I like Norris. He's a good record as a civil rights worker and has a good personality. I think a lot of you boys dislike him cos he is gay and instead of just saying that you make up other reasons. Anyway, I'm going to vote in this order, unless something else comes to light....
Mcguinness
Norris
Michael d
Gallagher
Davis
Dana
Mitchell

Nally Stand

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 28, 2011, 11:16:01 PM
I have to admit I like Norris. He's a good record as a civil rights worker and has a good personality. I think a lot of you boys dislike him cos he is gay and instead of just saying that you make up other reasons. Anyway, I'm going to vote in this order, unless something else comes to light....
Mcguinness
Norris
Michael d
Gallagher
Davis
Dana
Mitchell

Personally I couldn't care less if Norris was gay, straight, transsexual blah blah blahhh, but the pseudo-aristocratic put-on English accent just makes me see him as a complete clown.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

armaghniac

Michael D spoke well enough, but his tie was naff.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trileacman

Quote from: armaghniac on September 28, 2011, 11:34:19 PM
That is him out so.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on September 28, 2011, 11:24:29 PM
Mcguinness
Norris
Michael d
Gallagher
Davis
Dana
Mitchell

Personally I couldn't care less if Norris was gay, straight, transsexual blah blah blahhh, but the pseudo-aristocratic put-on English accent just makes me see him as a complete clown.

So you don't like him because of his accent  ::) The man has a version of the Anglo-Irish accent.

Have you ever had to listen to you Tyrone folk cackling on, its painful. "Awk, awe, eh, whatuobout ya, ya dose"
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Mcguinness
Norris
Michael d
Gallagher
Davis
Dana
Mitchell

Mitchell is obviously last because he is Fine Gael, at least I'm honest and say I can't stand McGuinness the Shinner. Whats this horseshite of never voting for Fine Gael again, you never did, be honest. If you don't want it to look so obvious you could have put Rosemary last to throw off the scent.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trileacman on September 28, 2011, 11:55:16 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on September 28, 2011, 11:34:19 PM
That is him out so.

He may have caused crimes against fashion. To the Hague with the man.

rossie mad

Who was the shinner on the VB show tonight?

Thought he handled all the questioning very well.

Thought noel whelan came across like a spoilt child.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

mylestheslasher

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 28, 2011, 11:57:38 PM
Mcguinness
Norris
Michael d
Gallagher
Davis
Dana
Mitchell

Mitchell is obviously last because he is Fine Gael, at least I'm honest and say I can't stand McGuinness the Shinner. Whats this horseshite of never voting for Fine Gael again, you never did, be honest. If you don't want it to look so obvious you could have put Rosemary last to throw off the scent.

Mitchell is last because he is a Dick. I did give fg a number 2 vote in the last general election. If you don't believe that I couldn't give a shit. At least I don't pretend to be non party affiliated like you when in fact you are completely dedicated to one party only.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 28, 2011, 11:56:08 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on September 28, 2011, 11:24:29 PM
Mcguinness
Norris
Michael d
Gallagher
Davis
Dana
Mitchell

So you don't like him because of his accent  ::) The man has a version of the Anglo-Irish accent.

Have you ever had to listen to you Tyrone folk cackling on, its painful. "Awk, awe, eh, whatuobout ya, ya dose"

I couldn't care less what accent he has as long as it's a genuine one. His sounds artificial in the extreme. That's my own opinion if that's OK with you.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 29, 2011, 12:17:10 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 28, 2011, 11:57:38 PM
Mcguinness
Norris
Michael d
Gallagher
Davis
Dana
Mitchell

Mitchell is last because he is a Dick. I did give fg a number 2 vote in the last general election. If you don't believe that I couldn't give a shit. At least I don't pretend to be non party affiliated like you when in fact you are completely dedicated to one party only.

WTF, everyone knows here I am a Fine Gael supporter. I don't see the reason to vote for a party in the Presidential, thats why I want MDH to win (and I have £20 with someone that he will finish ahead of MMG). I have voted FG, Labour, Independent over the years, but all things equal I vote FG.

Tubberman

Mcguinness
Norris
Michael d
Gallagher
Davis
Dana
Mitchell

oh ffs, you're trotting out that line as well! If you don't like norris, you're homophobic.
Where did I mention his sexuality? What do you know about me to come to that conclusion?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."