Mark Sidebottom

Started by thewobbler, May 28, 2011, 10:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApresMatch

Discussion on Radio Ulster regarding qualifiers,Adrian McGuckian rightly says Down will be hopin for Mayo,Sidebottom says Down will be hoping for Laois in the next round......awkward silence!!!

Minder

Thomas Niblock commentating on live coverage of Mayo v Down, Sidebottom on Donegal v Kerry on Sunday.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DuffleKing

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SHEEDY

Quote from: DuffleKing on August 01, 2012, 06:59:06 PM
BBC showing either?
bbc showing both the down and donegal games live. hopefully showing 2 ulster wins.
nil satis nisi optimum

Collins

Sidebum being his usual shamblic self on commentary. Has called three things wrong already, twice when Star kept the ball in when he said he wouldnt get there, and once when he called a clearly weak Kerry shot over the bar 3 seconds before it dropped into the keepers hands.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Collins on August 05, 2012, 04:32:22 PM
Sidebum being his usual shamblic self on commentary. Has called three things wrong already, twice when Star kept the ball in when he said he wouldnt get there, and once when he called a clearly weak Kerry shot over the bar 3 seconds before it dropped into the keepers hands.

Oiin getting fedup with him!

here comes 6

Hes more worried about other sports than gaa.    TUBE

Collins

Donegal are playing Chess, Kerry are playing Draughts apparently

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Collins on August 05, 2012, 05:08:32 PM

Aye laughed out loud at that one, Wife was wondering what i was watching from the kitchen, Chess, Draughts or Football!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Collins

Oisin's silence was golden. Then Sidebum had to say to him, do you take my point?  ;D

Oisin then went on to talk about something else altogether.

All of a Sludden

Do you lads need new batteries in your remote control?
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Collins

Quote from: All of a Sludden on August 05, 2012, 05:23:59 PM
Do you lads need new batteries in your remote control?

Why put him on mute when you can listen and laugh?

All of a Sludden

You could turn over to TV3
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

haranguerer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 05, 2012, 05:19:07 PM
Quote from: Collins on August 05, 2012, 05:08:32 PM

Aye laughed out loud at that one, Wife was wondering what i was watching from the kitchen, Chess, Draughts or Football!!

He wouldnt let it go though!! He was obviously delighted with his analogy, so kept bringing it up for the rest of the game!

I must say, I hadn't really had a strong opinion either way til this year, but Oisin is very good