Ryan Giggs

Started by Cold tea, May 25, 2011, 07:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck

I'm no Giggs fan or Utd for that matter but in all fairness, the man is a football legend. He is a role model to young players, has always behaved admirably (untill now) and has the repect of people all over the world. Compare that to the slut who has claimed to be the victim in this episode. She is just typical of the "celeb" wannabe society that the UK has succumbed to. She is a glorified prostitute, nothing more, nothing less.

Overthebar!

Quote from: tommysmith on May 25, 2011, 04:09:51 PM
The player above involved with same woman?

likely knowing the same girl. Na, I don't think so. I heard it was another male but I think it was a female, can't mind here name but a quick search on twitter soon tells you.

5 Sams

Text I got from a mate today. "I wish to place it on record that, unlike Ryan Giggs, if I'm caught riding a glamorous page 3 model with massive jugs make sure yiz tell everyone who f**king knows me."
The Aristocrat Years

haranguerer

Quote from: AQMP link=topic=19355.msg965201#msg965201 er, got
Somewhere below base camp I'd suggest.
/quote]

Everest base camp is over 3/5 of the way up it, so I'll give you that

AQMP

Quote from: haranguerer on May 25, 2011, 04:58:01 PM
Quote from: AQMP link=topic=19355.msg965201#msg965201 er, got
Somewhere below base camp I'd suggest.
/quote]

Everest base camp is over 3/5 of the way up it, so I'll give you that

Whereas Giggsy was the whole way up..boom boom.  I'll get my coat.

Cold tea

Quote from: new devil on May 25, 2011, 03:55:06 PM
Cold tea I heard you cheated on your boyfriend...your a tr**p, sc**bag etc  ::)

Keep getting the stains all over your Man Ure album there - bet you can hardly make Giggsy out on it!

Tony Baloney

Ace bulshitter Ryan Giggs interviewed by Piers Morgan for GQ...

http://su.pr/1ov1qC

Enjoyed these quotes...

"During the journey, I asked passengers what they thought of Giggs. "Honest", "modest", "loyal"...

" He's also a consummate husband and father."

Hurler on the Bitch

Here. I have a funny feeling that Giggs might be the guy they are talking about n twitter. Good excuse when United lose to Barcelona!

Declan

Ryan Giggs wife Stacey Cooke has walked out on him, she has been given half of everything! She now has 6 more premier league medals than Steve Gerrard!

nrico2006

Quote from: tommysmith on May 25, 2011, 03:25:55 PM
Quote from: J OGorman on May 25, 2011, 02:54:40 PM
Loving it....Ryan Gigg's character is being questioned here.  What is the character of an anonymous poster on a web forum lambasting someone they don't know a sc*mbag and other such vile names..the irony isnt lost on me

Course it is being questioned he is a cheating scum bag  :D :D :D .

Has this been proven?  Apart from gossipers online and an MP who referred to the footballer being referred to on twitter as Ryan Giggs, has the actual super injunction been identified as being held by Ryan Giggs?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Dinny Breen

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 26, 2011, 08:55:12 AM
Loving it....Ryan Gigg's character is being questioned here.  What is the character of an anonymous poster on a web forum lambasting someone they don't know a sc*mbag and other such vile names..the irony isnt lost on me

Has this been proven?  Apart from gossipers online and an MP who referred to the footballer being referred to on twitter as Ryan Giggs, has the actual super injunction been identified as being held by Ryan Giggs?
#newbridgeornowhere

AQMP

The injunction is still in place which means technically most people on this thread have breached it opening themselves to a possible contempt of court action.  Interesting Giggs' a Premiership footballer's lawyers are still pursuing Twitter for the names of users who named the person they thought had taken out the injunction.  Also technically this is not a super injunction.  That is where the media are not allowed to report that it actually exists as in the case of Trafigura last year.

tommysmith

Quote from: AQMP on May 26, 2011, 09:13:40 AM

The injunction is still in place which means technically most people on this thread have breached it openeing themselves to a possible contempt of court action.  Interesting Giggs' a Premiership footballer's lawyers are still pursuing Twitter for the names of users who named the person they thought had taken out the injunction.  Also technically this is not a super injunction.  That is where the media are not allowed to report that it actually exists as in the case of Trafigura last year.

The injuction does not apply to ireland although if this site is hosted in England or Wales it may be in breach. 

AS for nrico2006 are you well in head  :D

AQMP

Quote from: tommysmith on May 26, 2011, 09:16:50 AM

The injunction is still in place which means technically most people on this thread have breached it openeing themselves to a possible contempt of court action.  Interesting Giggs' a Premiership footballer's lawyers are still pursuing Twitter for the names of users who named the person they thought had taken out the injunction.  Also technically this is not a super injunction.  That is where the media are not allowed to report that it actually exists as in the case of Trafigura last year.

The injuction does not apply to ireland although if this site is hosted in England or Wales it may be in breach. 

Twitter is hosted in San Francisco but their lawyers said last night they are still investigating whether they will have to comply with the injunction.

tommysmith

Quote from: AQMP on May 26, 2011, 09:23:04 AM
Quote from: tommysmith on May 26, 2011, 09:16:50 AM

Twitter is hosted in San Francisco but their lawyers said last night they are still investigating whether they will have to comply with the injunction.

Twitter would be impossible to police anyway.