Meath Vs Kildare - 5/6/2011, Páirc an Chrócaigh

Started by thejuice, May 22, 2011, 05:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Well its in the diary now.

With injuries to Kildare and all sorts going on in the Meath camp it's hard to put a picture on how this will turn out.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Banty asking some of Kildares injured players to tog out for us.
That's the level of crazy we're dealing with here.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

DB_An_Mhi

Kildare will start strong favourites now that they have gotten todays first round match out of their system. With a much better result than in previous years.

Jinxy

thejuice

It all depends on how our players react to the managerial goings on.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

DB_An_Mhi

Jinxy

There's a couple of weeks till the game so by my calculations another 3/4 Kildare players will be injured by then.

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

thejuice

I'm sure we can survive without selectors for 2 weeks.

DB_An_Mhi

Banty's management style is getting more like a certain Russian at CFC. Just when we thought the county board were the only circus in town.

Jinxy

Quote from: thejuice on May 22, 2011, 09:29:10 PM
I'm sure we can survive without selectors for 2 weeks.

It's not like he listened to them anyway.

Jinxy

It shows what little regard Geezer had for Micklow that he didn't even bother getting a championship haircut yet.

Lily4life

Quote from: Jinxy on May 22, 2011, 11:41:13 PM
It shows what little regard Geezer had for Micklow that he didn't even bother getting a championship haircut yet.

hahaha i noticed that too ha.

It's hard to predict how this match will go. With all the stuff going on behind the scenes in Meath it's hard to know what way they'll perform. McGeeney said there's a chance Daryl Flynn will be back for it which would be great even though Doyle did brilliantly today.
Hopefully Rob Kelly will be fit by then too and maybe Conway might even make an appearance, all going well in the mean time.
Looking forward to it already! Up the Lilies!

thejuice

The lads on the Sunday game were licking their lips at the prospect of us falling flat on our faces two weeks before the game. Not so subtle hints about Banty getting turfed out included. Nice one lads. Players and management take note. stick a transcript on the dressing room wall.