Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2011

Started by drici, May 21, 2011, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

If Galls tog out with the older Kelly, A Gallagher, 3 McGourtys, Stewart, McLean, Niblock and Burke then they're as good as Cross.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Listen they'll go at cross, hammer and tongs that is for sure. We'd just need to be at our best and Cross have a bad day to win.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2011, 12:21:04 AM
If Galls tog out with the older Kelly, A Gallagher, 3 McGourtys, Stewart, McLean, Niblock and Burke then they're as good as Cross.

They would need to start showing they are then.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 22, 2011, 05:48:18 PM
Cross objected to game being played on Saturday night!! TG4 wanted show it live but not happening now!

Any reasons lads? Crossfire, BCB

I heard there were two reasons, we don't like travelling the motorway at the best of times to Belfast and particulary not at night also the committee reckoned that there was more chance that people would have their cars stolen on Saturday night as opposed to Sunday afternoon so they felt it was safer for people's Peugeot 406s to have it on Sunday.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 23, 2011, 12:37:06 AM
Listen they'll go at cross, hammer and tongs that is for sure. We'd just need to be at our best and Cross have a bad day to win.

Quit your silly buggers, we know that's my job :D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 23, 2011, 10:04:51 AM
Cross objected to game being played on Saturday night!! TG4 wanted show it live but not happening now!

I heard there were two reasons, we don't like travelling the motorway at the best of times to Belfast and particulary not at night also the committee reckoned that there was more chance that people would have their cars stolen on Saturday night as opposed to Sunday afternoon so they felt it was safer for people's Peugeot 406s to have it on Sunday.

I heard the real reason, the diesel dippers were due to be in Belfast on the Saturday night but will be elsewhere on the Sunday ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 23, 2011, 10:15:17 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 23, 2011, 10:04:51 AM

I heard the real reason, the diesel dippers were due to be in Belfast on the Saturday night but will be elsewhere on the Sunday ;)

Probably a factor, what's the bets the feckers WILL be on the road at Loughbrickland on Sunday afternoon!

Milltown Row2

Hope to see ya all in the club after the match lads, christ knows we could do with the money.

We do check the notes so no funny ones ;)

drici

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=137894

St. Gall's star CJ McGourty has blasted the performance of referee Joe McQuillan in last Sunday's  Ulster club SFC first round defeat to Crossmaglen.

The Cavan official issued 12 yellow and two red cards as the Belfast side crashed out at the first defence of their provincial and All-Ireland crowns.

"I think Joe McQuillan was terrible, he was absolutely terrible," McGourty said.

"I'm not going to say he was good. I'm going to speak my mind and he was terrible. He didn't beat St. Gall's and he didn't make Crossmaglen win, but he had an atrocious match. But once the football started, they were far superior and deserved their victory. They played better football."

16th October
Preliminary Round
Cavan Gaels(Cavan) 0-10 Gleann tSuilí(Donegal) 1-08
3-30pm   Breffni Park
Ciaran Brannigan
Cavan Gaels 0-10 (D Sexton 0-1, D Reilly 0-1, M Lyng 0-2, N Murray 0-1, K Meehan 0-1, S Johnston 0-2 (2 frees), C McClarey 0-2)
Gleann tSuilí 1-08 (R McFadden 0-1, C Bonner 0-1, D McGinley 0-1, G McFadden 0-3 (2 frees), M Murphy 1-2 (1-0 penalty, 2 frees))

30th October
Quarter Finals
Dromore St Dympnas(Tyrone) v Ballinderry Shamrocks(Derry)   
2-30pm   Healy Park
Matin Higgins

St Galls(Antrim) v Crossmaglen Rangers(Armagh)
2-30pm   Casement Park
Joe McQuillan

13th November
Roslea Shamrocks(Fermanagh) v Burren St Marys(Down)   
2-30pm   Brewster Park

Gleann tSuilí v Latton O'Rahillys(Monaghan)
2-30pm   Ballybofey

Semi Final:
Tyrone/Derry v Antrim/Armagh

20th November
Semi Final:
Fermanagh/Down v Donegal/Monaghan

27th November
Final

(Extra Time - if required - in all games up to and including the Semi Finals)

brokencrossbar1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNbjnf1p5eI

There may be trouble ahead
But while there's moonlight and music
And love and romance
Let's face the music and dance

sheamy

Battle of the big two on Sunday...should be good. Is a pity Omagh pitch is so shit.  ;)

The match in Belfast will be no use. Cross will run away with it. Gall's haven't brought much through since the AI win and cross have revamped the whole squad. No fence sitting here  :)

Farneylawd2011

Joe got the same game last year.He seny James Morgan off for no reason.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sheamy on October 24, 2011, 03:20:10 PM
Battle of the big two on Sunday...should be good. Is a pity Omagh pitch is so shit.  ;)

The match in Belfast will be no use. Cross will run away with it. Gall's haven't brought much through since the AI win and cross have revamped the whole squad. No fence sitting here  :)

A fair judgement, on top of that we only won the championship by 3 points, Cross on a different football planet at minute and should win pulling up.  We are needing a miracle in fairness. Joe is a hometown referee so we may get some decisions  ;D

ONeill

Cmon the Galls. Get wired into the bastards. No handshaking.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on October 24, 2011, 09:03:39 PM
Cmon the Galls. Get wired into the b**tards. No handshaking.

Will there be a guard of honour for the All Ireland champions?

ONeill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 24, 2011, 10:04:20 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 24, 2011, 09:03:39 PM
Cmon the Galls. Get wired into the b**tards. No handshaking.

Will there be a guard of honour for the All Ireland champions?

Not a chance. You need to lay down a marker here. Bellew used to 'clumsily' trample over the opposition's star forward within five minutes. Those boys took you down to South Armagh and ambushed you. It's time to steal their cars.