FAO HESHS UMPIRE/LAOIS LAD

Started by Bud Wiser, March 04, 2007, 08:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Lads, poor ould Bud is on his back here in d'ospital for the last few weeks and I am working off a GPRS thingy.
As, if I wasn't sick enough I got into RTE's teletext page and see that Wicklow beat Laois today in hurling.
Is this the school of excellency team that Wicklow beat or what in the name of jaysus is happening?
Did we field a second team or what. Any info appreciated.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Bud Wiser

Thanks very much mup's, it's the dreaded C thing so I'll have to play a fairly good game against the bastard.  I went under the knife on Thurs but won't know 'till Wednesday if I will come out a winner. The fact that I can'nt annoy anyone on the board is as good a motive as big Joe throwing the trophy agin the wall. I'll check back again for news on that Laois/Wicklow game.

muppet

Jesus man, sincerely best of luck with that.

Keep the chin up and remember if you need to lash out there are loads of legitimate targets here although I'm also certain you can count on everyone's best wishes and prayers. 
MWWSI 2017

Lecale2

Tyrones own

Best of luck Bud, kick ass and get to hell outta there soon!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Square Ball

your right there Muppet best wishes Bud and win thon fight
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Mayo4Sam

Best of luck Bud was in a similiar situation myself 10 years ago, I was lucky enough that my tumour turned out to be beign, I wish u the best of luck
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Kerry Mike

Bud all the very best, you are in our thoughts, having met you and knowing the strength of character you have, I am sure you will be back on your feet in no time. Lough Currane awaits your return...

Keep her lit.

As for the Laois hurlers, the least said the better.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Oraisteach

Hang tough, Bud.  You're a decent and generous chap whose posts I enjoy very much.

As for Laois, a cupla more outings like that and Armagh'll give you a run for it.

Hardy

The best of luck Bud. We want to see you back in good order soon and dangling a line in the water - here and elsewhere!

john mcgill

Bud, good luck. I wish I could say something clever that would help but I can't.  I have said a prayer.

full back

magpie seanie

Hang tough Bud. You are one of the good guys. Keep fighting.

AZOffaly

Keep her lit Bud. We're all cheering for you here. First time I ever shouted for a Laois man :)