Injured Players - update

Started by PAULD123, May 16, 2011, 08:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAULD123

Thought I would start this thread and see if people are interested. I think we all like to know what players are injured around the country and so I thought one thread that everyone could contribute too would be a useful update tool for us. Sometimes you may miss a report in teh press/internet or not read it in the middle of a random thread.

If everyone adds the injury info from their own county it will keep us all informed

I'll start off (though this is probably well known)

County Down:
- Ambrose Rogers is back in training after a cruciate injury which was delayed by an infection picked up in the knee. He is well off full fitness and will be very unlikley to play against Armagh

- Benny Coulter picked up a bad hamstring tear and is questionable. But he will have had 5 weeks to recover by Armagh game so should just about be in contention for a start.

Brick Tamlin

Only my opinion but this thread will end up being ridiculous.
Why feel the need to broadcast the unfortunates of any players health or fitness.
It will also prove a useful area for WUMs to spread rumour and general bullsh!t.
No offence but brutal thread.

muppet

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on May 16, 2011, 08:25:18 PM
Only my opinion but this thread will end up being ridiculous.
Why feel the need to broadcast the unfortunates of any players health or fitness.
It will also prove a useful area for WUMs to spread rumour and general bullsh!t.
No offence but brutal thread.

...with added insult.  ;)
MWWSI 2017

CorkMan

I think it's a fairly good thread.Does anyone know the latest on Graham Canty?

bloodybreakball

or ger spillane CorkMan, where did he ever go

Milltown Row2

Milltown Row2

Wee injury at the start of the year but has managed to 'shake it off' :D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CorkMan

Quote from: bloodybreakball on May 16, 2011, 09:52:33 PM
or ger spillane CorkMan, where did he ever go
I think he played the last league game against Armagh.Never mind my question about Graham Canty.He's fit to play on Sunday ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 16, 2011, 10:02:33 PM
Milltown Row2

Wee injury at the start of the year but has managed to 'shake it off' :D

You can get a cream for that or even one of these one of these :D