Clonmore Golf Open 13th May 2011 & chance to win a car

Started by clonmore, May 10, 2011, 11:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clonmore

Clonmore GFC are pleased to announce that on Friday May 13th we will be hosting our first ever Golf Classic at Dungannon Golf Club, a lot of work and effort have gone into making the day a huge Success. With Tee off times available all day from 9am through to 5.30pm we hope to give as many people as possible a chance to win the car. The competition is geared towards 4 balls but there are places available to individuals to make up teams.

The prices are £160 per 4ball and £40 for individuals; this will include a meal in the Golf Club restaurant straight after your round.

Anyone getting a hole in one at the ninth will win a Honda Jazz, sponsored by Donnelly Group.

The day will be wrapped up with the prize giving taking place that night back in the new club building, with live music, dance and light refreshments being served, kicking off at 10pm. This will be a great nights Craic, so even if you haven't made it to the Golf, come along to join in the tall stories of the day and see if anyone will be driving off in that New Honda.

For further information or to book a Tee off time, please contact Hugh McAlinden on 07801 306100 or any member of the committee. email golf11@clonmore.com clonmore.com

AZOffaly

Ah Hugh, we're trying to promote our own charity golf outing on the same day, and on the Saturday. Don't be cutting our throat on our own board :D

thewobbler

I wish you well, but £160 a four-ball? That's a big ask.

laoislad

Quote from: clonmore on May 10, 2011, 11:31:56 AM
Clonmore GFC are pleased to announce that on Friday May 13th we will be hosting our first ever Golf Classic at Dungannon Golf Club, a lot of work and effort have gone into making the day a huge Success. With Tee off times available all day from 9am through to 5.30pm we hope to give as many people as possible a chance to win the car. The competition is geared towards 4 balls but there are places available to individuals to make up teams.

The prices are £160 per 4ball and £40 for individuals; this will include a meal in the Golf Club restaurant straight after your round.

Anyone getting a hole in one at the ninth will win a Honda Jazz, sponsored by Donnelly Group.

The day will be wrapped up with the prize giving taking place that night back in the new club building, with live music, dance and light refreshments being served, kicking off at 10pm. This will be a great nights Craic, so even if you haven't made it to the Golf, come along to join in the tall stories of the day and see if anyone will be driving off in that New Honda.

For further information or to book a Tee off time, please contact Hugh McAlinden on 07801 306100 or any member of the committee. email golf11@clonmore.com clonmore.com

Best of luck,If I had known sooner I would have come up,I could do with a new car!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rois

Ah don't worry about that laoislad, we're running a Club Tyrone golf classic in July on the same course and with, I'd imagine, the same car as a hole-in-one prize!
Let me know if you want to come up.