UEFA cup final 18/05/2011

Started by Kerry Mike, May 09, 2011, 05:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Will there be cheap flights for weekend in Porto?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on May 10, 2011, 02:18:48 AM
Quote from: sammymaguire on May 09, 2011, 11:04:21 PM
who's playing?  :D

Linfield v Doncaster FC

Have you not a Dr.Who or a Quantum Leap to be molesting yourself over?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Would have said get the Dart but restrictions on that too. Loads of tickets left over for this i can't imagine UEFA will be staging a final in Ireland anytime soon. For those that are wondering (location of hot portuguese girls before the game) Porto fan zone will be in the RDS while Braga has one near the point.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Billys Boots

QuoteI'm on a Tony Fearon for this one.

Me too.  Looking forward to the occasion - Porto forward Falcao (not sure if he's any relation to the Brazilian of the 80s) has scored a serious number of goals (15??) in this competition, but I think (in deference to our Scouser friends) I'll shout for Braga.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

magpie seanie

Quote from: Billys Boots on May 18, 2011, 09:55:09 AM
QuoteI'm on a Tony Fearon for this one.

Me too.  Looking forward to the occasion - Porto forward Falcao (not sure if he's any relation to the Brazilian of the 80s) has scored a serious number of goals (15??) in this competition, but I think (in deference to our Scouser friends) I'll shout for Braga.  ;)

Decided to avoid it with the uncertainty over traffic etc. Would have been driving up and back so thought it too much hassle.

AZOffaly

Plus you had enough Lucozade to last you a lifetime :D

Kerry Mike

Hopefully the trains are running with no disruptions , heading in after work. 
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 18, 2011, 11:21:52 AM
Plus you had enough Lucozade to last you a lifetime :D

I should have ran up and back! Needed it all when I got moved back to mark Sligonian in the second half on Sunday.

quit yo jibbajabba

what would parking be like in an a round the area; ie, if you aim for a few streets away, a 5/10min walk, is this feasible...or should i take the offer of a car parking space in pearse st??

feel free to laugh at my stupidity :)

David McKeown

Didnt order tickets as I didnt think id be free tonight, now am and was thinking of heading down.  Whats the chances of picking up two tickets down there tonight? Preferably at face value
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

ross4life

Quote from: David McKeown on May 18, 2011, 03:42:18 PM
Didnt order tickets as I didnt think id be free tonight, now am and was thinking of heading down.  Whats the chances of picking up two tickets down there tonight? Preferably at face value

These guys are selling them face value http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10594&sid=910e50ab50c846afae69ae34d4b8a4e3&start=225
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

David McKeown

Cheers

Although it seems a little late for that too

laoislad

Quote from: David McKeown on May 18, 2011, 04:01:23 PM
Cheers

Although it seems a little late for that too
Im in town here at the moment having few pints before going to game. There are a few touts around selling tickets. Dunno how much for though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

David McKeown

Cheers

Just going to leave it its a bit hard getting down on time now,  thanks for the advice though

Capt Pat

For what its worth I think it will be easy enough to get tickets before kick off possibly get parking in the area........only guessing but. There are a lot more Porto fans than Braga fans.