Twitter...Who do you follow?

Started by Dave, May 06, 2011, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Didi on twitter has a bit of banter, slags Michael Owen (and gets it back) and others and takes a bit himself. Not afraid to laugh at himself.

He threw a few touches at Barton and just got abuse and personal stuff thrown back.

No doubt Didi knew what he was doing and played Barton for the fool he is.

rodney trotter

Quote from: NAG1 on January 17, 2013, 12:21:56 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on January 17, 2013, 12:20:34 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on January 17, 2013, 11:14:36 AM
Quote from: rodney trotter on January 17, 2013, 11:10:00 AM
Quote from: hardstation on January 16, 2013, 11:57:34 PM
Gambling his loot and the wife feckin off with the kids.

Got that part in, and then threw in a load of lies.

Not a fan of Barton by any stretch, but Hamann didn't come back at him too strongly on any of his claims from what I saw.

I think were he added #EnglandInternational to the end of a few tweets was enough to wind up Barton.

Barton tweeted 2 years ago that he was a better player than Lampard, Barry, and a few others, and should have been in the squad.

Not much of a comeback all the same to being accused of being unprofessional, broke, gambler, womaniser and drug taker  ???

Yeah true, but Hamann isn't the one having to make an apology for making up shite. Barton just looks a bigger fool from it.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Bingo on January 17, 2013, 12:31:01 PM
Didi on twitter has a bit of banter, slags Michael Owen (and gets it back) and others and takes a bit himself. Not afraid to laugh at himself.

He threw a few touches at Barton and just got abuse and personal stuff thrown back.

Exactly Hamann didn't have to indulge in the personal stuff as he knew a few pokes at the hornets nest would stir things up nicely. Worked out well for him as Barton (again) ended up looking like a balloon.

NAG1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 17, 2013, 01:25:28 PM

Exactly Hamann didn't have to indulge in the personal stuff as he knew a few pokes at the hornets nest would stir things up nicely. Worked out well for him as Barton (again) ended up looking like a balloon.

Is it just me or am the only one failing to see how Hamann came out looking any better in this? Yes Barton is a balloon but Hamann didnt come across as a hell of a lot better.

Bingo

Quote from: NAG1 on January 17, 2013, 01:31:29 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 17, 2013, 01:25:28 PM

Is it just me or am the only one failing to see how Hamann came out looking any better in this? Yes Barton is a balloon but Hamann didnt come across as a hell of a lot better.

Both of them don't exactly come out with any glowing praise. Barton took it down a level and is the only one of them that has had to issue a public apology to avoid any legal action.

Too ejits for doing so on a public forum.

Dinny Breen

https://twitter.com/WelshIrvine

He's doing a commentary on the Tennis at the moment - he has a fantastic way with words...
#newbridgeornowhere

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 25, 2013, 11:11:04 AM

He's doing a commentary on the Tennis at the moment - he has a fantastic way with words...

Brilliant.

Declan

Ian Harte has launched an astonishing twitter attack on Republic of Ireland boss Giovanni Trapattoni by claiming that the 73 year old Italian doesn't even know he qualifies to play for Ireland.

"To all the people asking if I have retired from international football. no I haven't trap didn't even know I was Irish #whataclown,

muppet

Gerry Adams ‏@GerryAdamsSF
Tom. Mar a duirt Ted 'nil aon Teddy Bear mar do Teddy Bear féin'. There is no Teddy Bear like ur own Teddy Bear'

Unless the above is really Gerry Adams' teddy, this has to be a wind up account. But people are saying it is genuine. Ziggy, is it the real McCoy or what?
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Hard to believe Muppet, but that's the actual Gerry Adams TD.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on February 17, 2013, 04:44:08 PM
Hard to believe Muppet, but that's the actual Gerry Adams TD.

Don't tell anyone but he goes up in my estimation. Tiocfhaidh ár latte is a great slogan for example.
MWWSI 2017

5 Sams

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on January 25, 2013, 12:28:59 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 25, 2013, 11:11:04 AM

Brilliant.

Started following Irvine recently...funny funny man. Nsfw mind you!!
The Aristocrat Years

muppet

Brian Moore in good form tonight:

Brian Moore ‏@brianmoore666
Any recent followers who are UKIP please unfollow. I know, live & let live, each to their own, but I just don't like you, so f*** off.
MWWSI 2017

Bingo

The ex-footballer and now pro-boxer Curtis Woodhouse is having a good laugh today. Some tweeter started giving him abuse, he somehow found out who he was, got his address and then went to see him. The other guy did serious backtracking, Woodhouse even got a call from someone who knows the guy asking him to back off  ;D  ;D

Megaman

was following that today, good laugh

the guy must have been shitting himself.