Sligo v Leitrim 22-5-11

Started by Blowitupref, May 01, 2011, 10:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckass

Tweet from Conor Mortimer "Somebody in Sligo sees markevic park as a little fortress lmfao #delusional".
:D
No need for any medieval defences the last time the 'Mort' raided Markievicz. Remember him hitting air with an attempt at a volley late on. That had me lmfao.
As for the use of 'delusional'...was that a comment, or a sign off. I thought he referred to himself as 'the Mort'?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Buckass on May 21, 2011, 12:39:55 AM
Tweet from Conor Mortimer "Somebody in Sligo sees markevic park as a little fortress lmfao #delusional".
:D
No need for any medieval defences the last time the 'Mort' raided Markievicz. Remember him hitting air with an attempt at a volley late on. That had me lmfao.
As for the use of 'delusional'...was that a comment, or a sign off. I thought he referred to himself as 'the Mort'?

I thought he was Michael Jackson. For sure he is a tool.

Tatler Jack

QuoteFor sure he is a tool

Dont agree A tool can be useful!!

RastaGael

On a topic unrelated to Conor Mortimer but does anyone know of any links to watch the game online?  Setanta i (who are usually fairly good once you don't mind paying) appears to be covering the two games in the LFC only.

Would be grateful for any reliable links that anyone might have.

thejuice

Leitrim 0-04
Sligo 0-01

after 15 minutes

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tubberman

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Tubberman

6 points to 4 now.
Adrian Marren takes a point when a goal was on

Tubberman

Leitrim winning 8 points to 5 at half time.
And Sligo were playing with the wind in the first half.... upset could be on the cards!

Tubberman

Sligo have upped their game, one in it now.
Leitrim 0-8 Sligo 0-7

Tubberman

Level pegging now, Sligo dominating second half as Leitrim did in the first half.

Tubberman

GOAL for Leitrim!! 

1-09 to 0-08

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tubberman

Mano

We are shambles when favorites. Thank god couldn't go.  We can still do it but is say all of Leitrim behind ball now