Thatcher

Started by red hander, April 29, 2011, 09:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

ding dong the wicked witch is dead... ;)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Puckoon

Quote from: The Worker on April 29, 2011, 10:44:44 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on April 29, 2011, 10:42:55 PM
I'm surprised none of you guys posted something along the lines of it being "A good day to bury bad news".

Anyhow, the Blessed Margaret may die some day, but she will always live on in our hearts.  ;)

whos we?

Where's the we?

Aaron Boone

Will Elton John be at the funeral, that's the main thing.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on May 29, 1970, 05:04:01 AM
Quote from: hardstation on April 29, 2011, 10:39:05 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 29, 2011, 10:37:17 PM
How the fcuk would someone in Derrytresk know?
She'll obviously die eventually but this rumour (if it is a rumour) appears every few months. And you boys post the same replies every few months.
I don't think I've ever posted those replies before.
[/quote]
Aye yer Ma.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

I'm surprised none of you guys posted something along the lines of it being "A good day to bury bad news".

Anyhow, the Blessed Margaret may die some day, but she will always live on in our hearts.  ;)

Seriously EG you can't like the woman, she was a bitch-whore-**** to everyone, not just the Irish.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: thewobbler on April 29, 2011, 10:43:48 PM
This is actually a joke doing the rounds at the moment. There's people partying and dancing in the streets all over England; as there's no football on today, I presume Maggie Thatchet must have died.

There appears to be blind indifference to the Royal Wedding here in Liverpool. Not going out tonight, so it might change, but I think I love the Scousers even more after hearing their views on the day.

From the Scousers I have come across today they are 8 or 9-1 indifferent to the whole thing. Some hostile and only a few excited. Slightly more said they would watch it anyways.

IolarCoisCuain

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 29, 2011, 11:03:17 PM

Seriously EG you can't like the woman, she was a bitch-whore-**** to everyone, not just the Irish.

Rubbish. She saved her own country from rack and ruin. One of the giants of the late twentieth century.

I know the boys in the occupied Six don't like her, never will and I can fully see and understand their point. She did Ireland no favours at all. But from the bigger perspective she is/was a colossus. What's your problem with her MGHU? I would have thought she and Fine Gael would have a lot in common.

lawnseed

herself and enda would pass for brother and sister.. :P
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mylestheslasher

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on April 29, 2011, 11:15:14 PM

Rubbish. She saved her own country from rack and ruin. One of the giants of the late twentieth century.

I know the boys in the occupied Six don't like her, never will and I can fully see and understand their point. She did Ireland no favours at all. But from the bigger perspective she is/was a colossus. What's your problem with her MGHU? I would have thought she and Fine Gael would have a lot in common.

Dung! Maybe having mass murderers over for tea is ok in your book but not in mmmine

Tony Baloney

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 29, 2011, 11:26:23 PM

Dung! Maybe having mass murderers over for tea is ok in your book but not in mmmine
Convicted in what court?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 29, 2011, 11:26:23 PM

The slag dragged up her son to become a criminal mercenary piece of shit.