TV3 is a ball of shite

Started by Nally Stand, April 27, 2011, 10:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Not really sure where to put this, but anyway...is tomorrow a public holiday? Anyone know if the postmen are working?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thejuice on April 27, 2011, 03:20:36 PM
Living in England as I do, I haven't met many who give a shite about the wedding. It seems like the Tories want them all out on the street with their cup-cakes and hats but the people just aren't that interested.

Most of my colleagues seem to be in the "I'll do anything but watch the wedding" camp. The conversation usually then turns to "I wish we could get rid of them, waste of taxes etc...etc."

Our office was even given a free Union Jack to hang up but the "Made In Taiwan" label on it was lamented before it was thrown it behind the stationary cupboard.

Same here, I don't know anyone who cares about them or the wedding, just glad to have a day off. 
Haven't seen any bunting or flags for sale anywhere here. There's an odd flag up in some businesses and I've seen a couple of houses with them but we're talking about 10 in total!

Yes Paco, it's a bank holiday and the postmen won't be working.

On a side note my bin hasn't been collected for two weeks and I'm guessing it won't be collected for another week  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

thejuice

By the way, guess which famous couple celebrate their 66th wedding anniversary tomorrow?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ross matt

Karen Koster. Expose presenter on TV3. She was on Foleys Today FM show yesterday talking about her upcoming reporting gig of the Windsor wedding.

Affected, shallow and fake. Talking about security checking out all her "deets" as she headed to "Buck Pal". A very poor result of the educational system in this country if she is the product of 3rd level journalism/broadcasting qualifications or whatever.

thebigfella

Quote from: ross matt on April 28, 2011, 11:18:49 PM
Karen Koster. Expose presenter on TV3. She was on Foleys Today FM show yesterday talking about her upcoming reporting gig of the Windsor wedding.

Affected, shallow and fake. Talking about security checking out all her "deets" as she headed to "Buck Pal". A very poor result of the educational system in this country if she is the product of 3rd level journalism/broadcasting qualifications or whatever.

Jesus christ listen to yourself ::)

Bingo

Rte got in spirit last night showing The Patriot with Mel Gibson killing the Brits, here's hoping they follow it tonight with Braveheart!

ross matt

Quote from: thebigfella on April 29, 2011, 01:32:50 AM
Quote from: ross matt on April 28, 2011, 11:18:49 PM

Jesus christ listen to yourself ::)

I'll plead irony!

sammymaguire

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 28, 2011, 10:15:10 PM
Adolf Butler and Eva Braun

Adolf Butler? Was he the mad Cork man??
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

johnneycool

Quote from: sammymaguire on April 29, 2011, 08:38:02 AM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 28, 2011, 10:15:10 PM
Adolf Butler and Eva Braun

Adolf Butler? Was he the mad Cork man??

Yeah, he played top of the right in the 1966 AI hurling final.

Milltown Row2

Peter Robinson wayed in. Iris was not with him!! Big surprise......
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2011, 10:00:33 AM
Peter Robinson wayed in. Iris was not with him!! Big surprise......

Has Wee Marty not arrived yet?

seafoid