Madrid drop the trophy under a bus!

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 21, 2011, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

quit yo jibbajabba

all that beauty, and feck all brains to go with it  ;D

thejuice

Herself being the proud Catalan, said the trophy tried to commit suicide. 
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

4father

Quote from: thejuice on April 21, 2011, 01:31:20 PM
Herself being the proud Catalan, said the trophy tried to commit suicide.
;D

muppet

If it was Almunia he'd have dropped the bus.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Not a patch on the Laois Under 21s of 1994. They tied the cup to the back of the bus on purpose!

ballinaman

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 21, 2011, 04:28:43 PM
Not a patch on the Laois Under 21s of 1994. They tied the cup to the back of the bus on purpose!
Or the lads from Tuam who kicked Sam up the street after the 1999 Connacht final!

amallon

I remember Clonduff winning a Down Minor championship around 95 and has they were parading round the field with the cup after the game.  A fairly heavy fella who was holding the cup tripped and fell on the cup making shite of it!  He still gets slagged about it! :D
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Blowitupref

Quote from: ballinaman on April 21, 2011, 04:31:38 PM
Or the lads from Tuam who kicked Sam up the street after the 1999 Connacht final!

Remember reading that & didn't Donegal badly damage the cup in 1992?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

13aside

amallon ive heard that he was a neighbour of yours the fella who re-shaped the cup

laoislad

Was it not the minors?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

amallon

Yes 13Aside one of very few to do a Mo Johnston and play for the Bridge and Clonduff!
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

13aside

which club got the short straw,by the way i heard this story in a shop in newry one saturday,you know the sort i mean-where you go in write out your list and leave the money and come out empty-handed!

Hurler on the Bitch

I remember the time that Antrim senior footballers ..................... :-\ sorry, wrong county.