RTE and SKY Live Coverage of GAA Championships 2014

Started by SLIGONIAN, April 18, 2011, 02:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

What exactly is the problem? Would you prefer her to dismiss it as bogtrotter stickfighting?

AZOffaly

Rossfan

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 04, 2014, 09:04:56 PM
Hardy is joking. You're in America too long.
He could be from the North as well so ........ ya know yerself AZ...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eamonnca1

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 04, 2014, 09:04:56 PM
Hardy is joking. You're in America too long.

What about you? Were you joking?

(Sarcasm doesn't come across very well in print no matter where you've been living.)

armaghniac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 05, 2014, 03:50:44 AM
(Sarcasm doesn't come across very well in print no matter where you've been living.)

Sarcasm has no place on GAABoard.

QuoteFor a link try this
http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?&part=sports&discipline=other&archive=no&allowedDays=1

This will only help if it is in TV in the first place.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

drici

RTÉ only matches

12th July Football Qualifier 2B/3A - changed to Wexford v Clare - Hurling Qualifier Replay
13th July Mayo v Galway   Cork v Limerick

20th July Dublin v Meath   Monaghan v Donegal

27th July All Ireland Senior Hurling Quarter Final   All Ireland Senior Hurling Quarter Final

3rd August All Ireland Senior Football Quarter Final   All Ireland Senior Football Quarter Final

Syferus

So that only leaves 7pm on Sky if the Ros-Cavan match is to be live.

Drici, it'd help if you listed the Sky games too, I had to go searching around for what Sky had on the plate for Saturday because you were only listing the RTE games.

johnneycool

Quote from: drici on July 07, 2014, 12:19:36 AM
RTÉ only matches

12th July Football Qualifier 2B/3A - changed to Wexford v Clare - Hurling Qualifier Replay
13th July Mayo v Galway   Cork v Limerick

20th July Dublin v Meath   Monaghan v Donegal

27th July All Ireland Senior Hurling Quarter Final   All Ireland Senior Hurling Quarter Final

3rd August All Ireland Senior Football Quarter Final   All Ireland Senior Football Quarter Final

Great stuff, wee Davy bouncing down the sideline on a saturday evening!!

StephenC

Quote from: Syferus on July 07, 2014, 12:27:14 AM

Drici, it'd help if you listed the Sky games too, I had to go searching around for what Sky had on the plate for Saturday because you were only listing the RTE games.

Yeah Drici, you useless b"£$%&. We can't have someone having to go and check stuff out themselves.

Syferus

Quote from: StephenC on July 07, 2014, 08:20:37 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 07, 2014, 12:27:14 AM

Yeah Drici, you useless b"£$%&. We can't have someone having to go and check stuff out themselves.

Drici does a great job but not including the Sky games does confuse the matter a little.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Anyone know how I can get to watch Sunday Game live from yesterday as RTE player won't let me play it as I'm in North?

drici

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 18, 2014, 08:58:31 PM

Quote from: drici on June 18, 2014, 12:28:20 PM
Nobody seems to have located the four All Ireland Minor Semi Finals yet.
Looks like they could be whacked.

It would be a pity if that happened.

WooHoo - TG4 now have the Hurling Semi Finals so you'd reckon that they have the Football ones as well.

Oh aye
Edit: Since confirmed. Football Semi Finals on as well.

armaghniac

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 07, 2014, 10:14:09 PM
Anyone know how I can get to watch Sunday Game live from yesterday as RTE player won't let me play it as I'm in North?

Change your ISP to one that tells RTÉ you are in the North.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

J OGorman

Quote from: armaghniac on July 30, 2014, 11:43:54 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 07, 2014, 10:14:09 PM

Change your ISP to one that tells RTÉ you are in the North.

information overload ;-)

download Hola, its a Google Chrome plugin that makes sites like rte think you are in the south. Install it and change the flag in the top right of Google chrome to the tricolour, then go to rte.ie/player and watch away. Ive used away at it in the past using BT broadband based in Derry

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en#detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en