Champions league Semi-Finals

Started by new devil, April 13, 2011, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

new devil

Killing other at half-time too in the tunnel.... Just be an interesting 2nd half

Mario

Utd won't be fearing these two teams

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: hardstation on April 27, 2011, 08:37:21 PM
Some shower of yapping hoors. How anyone could like either bunch of t**ts is beyond me.

+1

new devil

Neither these teams would play this way against any other team,  They hate each other so much that fear of losing stops them playing there normal  games
I still think United will be massive underdogs if they get to the final, I would rather play Real, but on there day could also rip that United midfield apart

Dave

Quote from: hardstation on April 27, 2011, 08:37:21 PM
Some shower of yapping hoors. How anyone could like either bunch of t**ts is beyond me.

new devil and EC Unique?

new devil

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Rossie11 on April 27, 2011, 01:42:08 PM
QuoteNot wanting to contradict you but there is a marked difference between the quality of referees in the CL and the Premier League
Agree with you Seanie but there has been some shocking ones involving the big teams the past few years which at the highest level magnify the error
Off top of my head.
Chelsea should have a peno or 3 V Barca few years ago when Iniesta got the late winner
Carvallho foul on goalie at the Bridge when Terry headed winner V Barca
Inter had man sent off for nothing in Nou camp last year
Same game Barca had goal ruled out for offside for a dodgy hand ball
Shevcheko for AC Milan has a perfect goal ruled out in Nou camp in a Semi which would have levelled the tie.

Over the years the bad decisions probably even each other out. Barca shouldn't have knocked out Chelsea in 2009 but should have knocked out Inter last year.
I think there is more than a fair chance that there will be another tonight or next Tuesday given the pressure the officials will be under from these 2 teams who will appeal everything if they get a hint of weakness from the ref.

How is that evening (how do you spell that?) out? Barce benefit and Inter benefit. When do Chelsea benefit? Answer is they don't!

Seanie- Some refs in the Champion's league are better. Some aren't. If you had of had the Overebo affect or the decision re the penalty that wasn't given on Ramiries you would not suggest that!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

thejuice

If soccer players are really injured do they roll off the field or does someone have to carry them off?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Blowitupref

No surprise to see a player sent off. is Pepe out of the final if they get there?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

new devil

Yea i think so..Now Jose sent off

BennyHarp

Barcelona are a bunch of yapping hoors!
That was never a square ball!!

ross4life

This is without doubt the worst match i've seen this season.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

BennyHarp

Every single decision is contested and argued by the players - it's not nice to watch alright!
That was never a square ball!!

EC Unique

Both of these teams are worse than any in the premiership for yapping and diving. Even Liverpool! :o